1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Going Tomarrow

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by travellingpat, Nov 20, 2006.

1. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Im visiting the set of SS tomarrow

Carroll, Pam Ariaciaro (Spellings wrong), and Marty Robinson plus more are gonna be there!

Im so excited, Ill be sure to document it all like I did last time

Pat
  2. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

PICTURES!!! WE NEED PICTURES!!!!
  3. Faylo

Faylo Member

Oh, lucky you! Have fun!! :)
  4. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Ooh... luckylucky you, I'm soo-totally jealous!! :)
    Have a fantabulous time, I'm sure you will! Don't forget the piccies!! :excited:
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

How do you get to do that if I may ask? That's exciting!
  6. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Oh wow, what an honor! If you get to talk to them, be sure to say hi from us!
  7. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

what FraggleMuppet Said
  8. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

He's either there, or on his way back now!
    :excited:
  9. travellingpat

I got the invite from Marty Robinson..ill post what happened in the SS threads
  10. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

I just went there yesterday, It's Great!!!
  11. travellingpat

You went to the Set?
  12. maniacal muppet

Yeah, it's awesome. The original stoop from 1969 was there and in a few months they're moving to the next floor up. Definitely take a look at the Muppet Box (It's where the Muppets that aren't in use stay). It has photos of the cast and guest stars taped onto it and paintings of a bunch of the main Muppet characters from the 70's. It has Thig and Thog from the Great Santa Claus Switch on it, Kermit holding a puppet of Jim Henson and a bunch of Old characters on it. Do you know any of the Muppeteers already? Have a great time and bring a camera. If you do, don't take pictures of the Muppets that aren't in use (You'll get a "run-down" of rules when you get there).

_Austin:)
  13. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

God you guys are lucky! :)
  14. travellingpat

Austin,

How did you get to go?
  15. maniacal muppet

Well, my dad is a bodyguard and one day over the summer he was doing security for a taping of The Jerry Lewis Telethon and he overheard a conversation saying, "We need you all out by 12:00, The Muppets are coming in tomorrow". My dad, being the aweswome guy that he is, asked if we could go and 2 days later he said, "Austin, we're goin' to a taping for Sesame Street!". That Friday, we went to a studio and they were taping for a special callled Sesame Kids Around The World, a special without all of the normal characters. That day I met Marty Robinson, Pam Arciero, Leslie Cararra and Kevin Clash and Marty invited me back and now I e-mail him and Wednesday we went back. I hope to work for them when I'm older (I'm 13 now). I plan to go to the University Of Connecticut (being that they have a puppetry course). I already started making my own puppets and developing voices for them and stories for them. I can't wait for college and Sesame Street!:( :p :grouchy:
  16. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

hmm... so you couldn't take pictures? But how come pat could take pictures of the set?
  17. maniacal muppet

You couldn't take pictures of the Muppets that weren't in use, aside from that you could go nuts! Oh yeah, I hugged Abbby Cadabby, she's so cute!
  18. travellingpat

thats awesome austin!!!
  19. maniacal muppet

Isn't it? I'll post pics soon.
  20. travellingpat

Howd your pics come out Austin?