Gonna Always Love You Music Video....

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Many of you may have already seen this! Ive been looking for it for a while and found it today. It the Music Video for the song Im Gonna Always Love you from The Muppets Take Manhattan, it features footage of the Muppet Babies Puppets, Kermit and Piggy and Jim Henson.

Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJmRaugGzmw

Chris

wemblingalong

Reaction score
Awesome!

Thanks for posting Kermieuk! It looks like this video was made for adults! I love the underlaying adult themes found within the muppet universe! I have never seen that, it's kind of trippy and fun all at the same time. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Awesome! That was so cool and one of the trippiest videos I've ever seen! I've been wanting to see that ever since I saw the screen cap of Jim in the Michael Jackson/Billy Jean set. Thanks for sharing! :excited:

dmoss

Reaction score
Holy cow; thanks for posting that, Kermieuk! That was, indeed, one of the trippiest videos I've ever seen, as well. :smile: Kind of fun, and...that was Jim with the Kermit feet, right? [I'm still pretty new to the Fanatic realm of Muppetry.] :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yup dmoss, those were Jim Henson's fuzzy green flipper slippers!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, that video is weirded me out when I first saw it. But it's still so cool!

Beauregard

Reaction score
This video still weirds me out. Especially the part where Jim breaks and mends the window. But I love the pig and frog bit!

Rose

Reaction score
It's nice seeing this allthough it was the first for me to see this version of this vid. It's really dated now but still fun to watch.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know we are so spoiled when it comes to computer effects now :stick_out_tongue: