1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Gonna Always Love You Music Video....

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Kermieuk, May 5, 2008.

1. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

Many of you may have already seen this! Ive been looking for it for a while and found it today. It the Music Video for the song Im Gonna Always Love you from The Muppets Take Manhattan, it features footage of the Muppet Babies Puppets, Kermit and Piggy and Jim Henson.

Enjoy...

Chris
  2. wemblingalong Member

Awesome!

Thanks for posting Kermieuk! It looks like this video was made for adults! I love the underlaying adult themes found within the muppet universe! I have never seen that, it's kind of trippy and fun all at the same time. :)
  3. Vic Romano Active Member

Awesome! That was so cool and one of the trippiest videos I've ever seen! I've been wanting to see that ever since I saw the screen cap of Jim in the Michael Jackson/Billy Jean set. Thanks for sharing! :excited:
  4. dmoss Member

Holy cow; thanks for posting that, Kermieuk! That was, indeed, one of the trippiest videos I've ever seen, as well. :) Kind of fun, and...that was Jim with the Kermit feet, right? [I'm still pretty new to the Fanatic realm of Muppetry.] ;)
  5. MrsPepper Active Member

Yup dmoss, those were Jim Henson's fuzzy green flipper slippers!
  6. Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, that video is weirded me out when I first saw it. But it's still so cool!
  7. Redsonga Active Member

I like the movie version better :)
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

This video still weirds me out. Especially the part where Jim breaks and mends the window. But I love the pig and frog bit!
  9. Rose Member

It's nice seeing this allthough it was the first for me to see this version of this vid. It's really dated now but still fun to watch.
  10. Redsonga Active Member

I know we are so spoiled when it comes to computer effects now :p