Gonzo Crash Helmet on Ebay

thespud

Reaction score
Crash Helmet Gonzo on E-Bay. He is number 56 out of 99 item number 230459719721 What is he valued at? Thanks

thespud

Reaction score
Anyone have a price listing on this guy, or know where I can get one? Thanks

Dearth

Reaction score
If you're really looking to buy one, I'd say it's gonna cost you at least $115 at the moment. And there's still another day to go on that auction.

I'm not really all that knowledgeable about the lunchbox figures that were released. But I don't recall seeing this one listed on eBay in the last several months, which is when I have been pretty well continually searching for Palisades Muppets figures as custom fodder.

Dearth

thespud

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I have been looking too and have not seen him which is why I didn't know what he would be going for. Do you think if I put $200 it would be over paying or would you say that is a good price? Thanks Again

Dearth

Reaction score
Me, personally? I would not pay $200 for it, no.

I'd much rather get the regular Crash Helmet Gonzo figure from Electronics Boutique for considerably less. I never collected these in the little lunchboxes, though.

If you specifically want a $200 lunchbox, though, hey, that's your money. If it makes you happy, don't be afraid to get happy with it.

But if you think you might buy it and regret it, I say just let it go. Eventually one will come into your possession. Probably for less.

Bottom line? Don't sweat it. If it's meant to be, it will come to pass when it does.

Dearth

thespud

Reaction score
Thanks I passed, but now I found a Tuxedo Kermit in the lunchbox. Do you know anything about that? Also, it says 27 out of 99, does that mean only 99 of this figure were ever made, or did they release this figure somewhere else like the crash helmet one? Thanks for your help!

Dearth

Reaction score
Yes, Tuxedo Kermit is available out of the lunchbox. I don't know if there is any difference between the ToyFare/TRU-exclusive carded tux Kermit and the one in the lunchbox, though. Anyone else have that info?

The carded tux Kermit is not that hard to find. The same mold was reused for an exclusive holiday Kermit and the 'wedding set' Kermit, neither of which I own, but I think there were changes to his paint scheme for both of those.

Dearth