Gonzo in tux screen shots from Madeline Kahn episode

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hi, everybody. I'm making a Christmas present for my aunt and uncle. She's a Muppet fan, and he likes/raises chickens. So......I'm making them a Sculpey sculpture of Gonzo next to a replica of my uncle's henhouse. He (Gonzo) will be in a black tuxedo, awaiting Camilla.

Would anyone, anyone at all know where I could find a screen shot of Gonzo in his black "magician" tux from the Madeline Kahn TMS episode? I'm trying to make that particular type of Gonzo from that time. See, my aunt loves the Muppet Show, and I want to make Gonzo look like the one from that show, to make it more authentic. Any pictures of Gonzo from that time would be helpful, but the Madeline Kahn "duded up" Gonzo is what I'm trying to replicate.

Sorry to be so (to quote John Cleese) "Oh, picky, picky, picky!" But I just want it to turn out as good as possible. :concern:

Can somebody help me out with finding these pictures? (Imitating Piggy from GMC) "Pretty please?"

Convincing John

Hey Byron, I just checked out your Janice site...it's AWESOME!!! fer sure! :flirt: