1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Gonzo on Disney Channel

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Sep 14, 2005.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey gang,

wow!!! :excited: can't belive NO ONE has posted this yet?.... yesterday I was watching Disney channel and when they get ready to show the next Disney chennel show they have a "Disney star" come out and say "Hi, my name is such and such and your watchin Disney channel".... Well GONZO WAZ ON IT, GONZO WAZ ON there doing it. He goes "Hi I'm the Great Gonzo and You're Watching Disney Channel". He then draws the Mickey ears logo with the wand and then the wand goes out of control and flies away (with Gonzo holding on) causing him to fly back and forth across the screen, finally crashing into the camera., haha. I seen it twice yesterday, i HOPE MORE again today! :excited: :) Keep on the look out gang...
  2. GelflingWaldo New Member

3. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Pepe also appeareed in one of these promos. And I just saw Fozzie,

"Ahh! I'm Fozzie Bear, and you're watching Disney Channel!" *draws logo* "Ahh!"
  5. BEAR Active Member

I don't think I have seen this yet. I probably won't though because I don't watch The Disney Channel much these days. I dunno, I guess it just seems that in recent years the shows, besides the Playhouse Disney line up, have been geared only toward junior high girls. I miss the old Disney Channel :o .
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

ANIMAL!!!
    "DISNEY! DISNEY!" *scribbles on screen* "AH HA HA!" *scribbles morph to Disney logo*

FYI: This was the actual promo.:halo:
  7. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I really wish I got Disney. Those sound like really good promos.

I wonder if this is a sign that they'll soon start to air "The Muppet Show."
  8. Muppetsdownunder New Member

A little off topic but I was wondering, does everyone in the US have access to the Disney channel? and does it have to be paid for like on cable or something?
  9. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Questian: Am I the only one here feeling that this is not the right direction for the mupepts, sure they get coverage, but...seems a little cheap, no?
  10. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Ahhh sooo AWSOME Fozzie and Pepe too!!!! I just seen the Animal one! :halo: lol so cool, I'm lovin em! :)
  11. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

any publicity is fine
  12. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Disney channel is usally free as part of cable or satellite subsription
  13. unclematt Active Member

I havent been able to catch it yet but I am watching for it.
  14. Erine81981 Active Member

Same here too.
  15. Blue Weirdo Member

Shortly after reading this post I got to see the Animal promo.

theprawncracker forgot to mention that at the end Animal starts eating the wand he was drawing with.
  16. unclematt Active Member

so there is an animal one as well? How am I missing these?
  17. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yes, Animal, Pepe, Fozzie, Gonzo and, I just saw Miss Piggy...

"I am Miss Piggy, and you are watching Disney Channel!" *violently draws logo* "Kissy kissy!"
  18. Labyrinth Fairy New Member

my mom said she seen

grover of seasme street the other day! :halo:
  19. anythingmuppet New Member

I saw Grover too a while back. Why is Sesame Workshop's Grover on Disney??
  20. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Grover?!? Maybe that means that Kermit's 50th special will be on Disney Channel, and that Grover will be there?

Ok, it's a HUGE dream of mine, but...:D

(We really need a Grover smilie)