Gonzo on Disney Channel

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

wow!!! :excited: can't belive NO ONE has posted this yet?.... yesterday I was watching Disney channel and when they get ready to show the next Disney chennel show they have a "Disney star" come out and say "Hi, my name is such and such and your watchin Disney channel".... Well GONZO WAZ ON IT, GONZO WAZ ON there doing it. He goes "Hi I'm the Great Gonzo and You're Watching Disney Channel". He then draws the Mickey ears logo with the wand and then the wand goes out of control and flies away (with Gonzo holding on) causing him to fly back and forth across the screen, finally crashing into the camera., haha. I seen it twice yesterday, i HOPE MORE again today! :excited: :smile: Keep on the look out gang...

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Pepe also appeareed in one of these promos. And I just saw Fozzie,

"Ahh! I'm Fozzie Bear, and you're watching Disney Channel!" *draws logo* "Ahh!"

BEAR

Reaction score
I don't think I have seen this yet. I probably won't though because I don't watch The Disney Channel much these days. I dunno, I guess it just seems that in recent years the shows, besides the Playhouse Disney line up, have been geared only toward junior high girls. I miss the old Disney Channel :embarrassed: .

theprawncracker

Reaction score
ANIMAL!!!
"DISNEY! DISNEY!" *scribbles on screen* "AH HA HA!" *scribbles morph to Disney logo*

FYI: This was the actual promo.:halo:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I really wish I got Disney. Those sound like really good promos.

I wonder if this is a sign that they'll soon start to air "The Muppet Show."

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
A little off topic but I was wondering, does everyone in the US have access to the Disney channel? and does it have to be paid for like on cable or something?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Questian: Am I the only one here feeling that this is not the right direction for the mupepts, sure they get coverage, but...seems a little cheap, no?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Pepe also appeareed in one of these promos. And I just saw Fozzie,

"Ahh! I'm Fozzie Bear, and you're watching Disney Channel!" *draws logo* "Ahh!"

Ahhh sooo AWSOME Fozzie and Pepe too!!!! I just seen the Animal one! :halo: lol so cool, I'm lovin em! :smile: