1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Gonzo re-runs on Hollywood Squares

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Phillip Administrator

As Dr. Tooth reported in another thread, the re-runs of Gonzo on Hollywood Squares will be airing this week.

Let us know what you think about the show.
  2. Drtooth Well-Known Member

At least I think so. My sister phoned me and told me it was. It was a preview of the next week. I was watching Seinfeld at the time. If something's up, and I'm wrong, please don't come at me with pitchforks and torches. I just got the "angry villager smell" out of my living room.
  3. Phillip Administrator

4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Pshew!!! That was close!!! I hate not being right. It's so..so..unright!!!

And Kathy Griffin's on too! SHe was in Muppets in Space with Gonzo, sort of a reunion, I guess!
  5. fluffmuppet Member

GONZO!! I MUST SEE I MUST I MUST!!!!!!!
    Waaaaahahahahahahaaaaa!
    *falls out of a window*

Yeeahaw, that was FUN!

*ahem*
  6. towels New Member

It is a reuinion...Gonzo's old High School buddy Jason Alexander is on too!

First question I saw asked of Gonzo also involved frogs...so it's not just Kermit.
  7. AbbessBryony New Member

I didn't know that Gonzo's on Hollywood Squares. .................. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! *gets knocked on the head by a mallet* I really needed that. Ow.
  8. Drtooth Well-Known Member

WoW!!! I completely forgot about that!!! And also, JAson Alexander did do voices from time to time on Jim Henson's Dinosaur!
  9. Foreignman New Member

I saw the episode last night, and you're right, they didn't have any questions like, "Where do 'Whatevers' usually come from?". They actually had one serious question about Lady Godaiva (worst spelling ever). All in all it was a good show, just not enough questions for Gonzo, with only two questions asked of him.
  10. towels New Member

Hollywood Squares

I almost can't watch that show anymore. Who doesn't know that after the center square, the corners are the best to get? It's Tic Tac Toe 101 for crying out loud!
    I did notice that in the last shot, after the (lucky) contestant was down with Jason and they shot up at the board, that Gonzo wasn't there...probably Dave resting his arm!
  11. Drtooth Well-Known Member

What got me angry was that in the last two nights, Gonzo was only picked once per show! Come on!! Martin Mull? The guy from Ellen's cancelled CBS show? The guy that was kicked off the Sabrina sitcom? Oh well, at least it had Jason Alexander and Brad Garrett!

And does anyone know when the Bear episodes will be on re-runs?
  12. Foreignman New Member

Not only was Gonzo somehow only chosen once, (the audience loves him, but those idiot contestants don't seem too) but the only question he got was about a nursery rhyme... Alright, OK, I can sort of understand giving Big Bird childrens questions and Sesame Street Questions, and I can sort of understand asking Kermit about frogs... It may be setup, but at least their themed towards the characters. But now, giving Gonzo(who may I remind you was not on Sesame Street) children's questions! NURSERY RHYME QUESTIONS!!! Harrumph!
  13. Ernie101 Active Member

Yup Gonzo was on.

I'm gonna change my avatar.