1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Gonzo

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by agger_rob, Dec 18, 2003.

1. agger_rob

agger_rob New Member

Hey, i got my first action figure today and it's great! Gonzo and Camilla. But I have one question, is Gonzo's hand supposed to move at the wrist on the left? He moves at the wrist on the right, but I don't think his left is moving. I don't want to force it, just curious. Besides that, the figure is FANTASTIC!

2. jediX

jediX Active Member

Oh, that's very common with many figures. I couldn't bend my Clifford's elbow but ended up having to force it and it works fine now. I'm sure it's just stuck.

3. jediX

jediX Active Member

Oh, and if you do end up forcing it, heh, be careful.

4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I think you can put some hot air on it from a blow dryer and work it lightly back and forth, push it in and pull it out gently, until it comes loose.

Keyword: SOME hot air; not a lot.

5. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

actually, you don't even need hot air...ken recommended to release stuck joints, pull on the hand, then twist a bit, then push it in and twist, etc...repeat gently until the wrist turns...

6. agger_rob

agger_rob New Member

Thanks for the tips. I finally got it to move. I think it probably had to do with it being out in the cold UPS truck for so long. The package actually fogged up when I took it out of the box.