Good bye Disney!! (sad)

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Good bye Disney thank for having my hopes & dreams up for all most 2 years & them smash them all to peaces. And yeah I'll atmit it i AM crying NO NOT b/c I'm a baby, but b/c u HAVE ruend ALL of my hopes for Kermit & co. thanks (mad voice) thanks al lot eisner i REALLY do HATE u, u *(&^#^&&*^(* I really do and I hope i DO get ur job b4 I'm 30 and make Disney a BETTER place and STOP all the 2's & 3 stuff and make the Muppets sooo Famous that u'll be eatin crow for the REST of u'r life!!!!

latter - Stevie °o° -aka the P#@!*&^ off Disney freek...4 now!-:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :frown:

Luke

Reaction score
Actually i do, i've found him ok. he's just a bit shrewd and manipulative, that's all. There's a lot of sharks in the media !

Ryan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppets1985
Good bye Disney thank for having my hopes & dreams up for all most 2 years & them smash them all to peaces. And yeah I'll atmit it i AM crying NO NOT b/c I'm a baby, but b/c u HAVE ruend ALL of my hopes for Kermit & co. thanks (mad voice) thanks al lot eisner i REALLY do HATE u, u *(&^#^&&*^(* I really do and I hope i DO get ur job b4 I'm 30 and make Disney a BETTER place and STOP all the 2's & 3 stuff and make the Muppets sooo Famous that u'll be eatin crow for the REST of u'r life!!!!

latter - Stevie °o° -aka the P#@!*&^ off Disney freek...4 now!-:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :frown:
ummmm............okay......... :confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Actually, I don't hate him either. I disagree with many of his decisions, but have we forgotten that he had a major hand in lifting the company out of its troubles in the early 80s? He's already hit his prime. Maybe it's time for some new blood that won't green light sure-fire cheap ideas like Dumbo 2 and trash like that. Sure it makes money, but it ultimately does so at the cost of the brand. Eventually the Disney name could be just as revered as Barney if something doesn't change. I think Mike's shooting blanks these days and should have stepped out several years ago, on a high note. Disney has been on a slow downhill path since he let Katzenberg go. I think the only reason why he's been there so long is for lack of a better person to replace him. It's motivated by fear, not that he's the best man for the job anymore. Don't hate the sharks. It's the nature of the business. Eisner is just the biggest shark. Too bad he's been beached for a while. He's starting to really stink up the place.:eek:

pezbalubah

Reaction score
Why not hate "sharks"? they're evil people. Evil people that have millions of dollars. People that have millions of dollars that use women and children in slave shops to make their merchandise. Merchandise of their garbage productions...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppets1985
Good bye Disney thank for having my hopes & dreams up for all most 2 years & them smash them all to peaces.
Yessss...harness that anger and hate toward the Mouse. Hopefully soon all will be lifted of the blinders the Mouse has put over everyone. The magic kingdom is indeed full of broken dreams and lost hopes...sad what they have become.

Ok, now Im starting to sound like someone out of Star Wars or LOTR:wink: Seriously though...I just miss that late 80's Disney...when Little Mermaid came out, and a buyout by Disney couldnt be anything but the coolest thing.

Im kind of bored of my 'anti Disney' character...what are you looking at? That's one of my characters on this here role playing game...bah. I try to phrase anything I say against Disney in a tongue and cheek manner as to not upset the staunch Disney lovers...conflictedly enough I have a deep love of Disney which is odd. I guess Disney and EM.TV are just so fun to make fun of and roast on here^_^

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ok i stand corrected....haha i'm just not fond of flesh eating sharks:big_grin:

murgatoad

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Actually i do, i've found him ok. he's just a bit shrewd and manipulative, that's all. There's a lot of sharks in the media !
True. And worse things have been said about Jeffrey Katzenberg, formerly of Disney, now a hotshot at Dreamworks. But Katzenberg gets the credit for reviving the animation unit at Disney, far more so than Eisner, and, shark or not, Disney made a biiiiggg mistake letting him go.

FWIW, I too think with others here that Disney would have been the best hope for the Muppets, especially after reading some of the articles that emerged last week regarding Disney's supposed interest in the sale. There were comments attributed to Disney insiders that indicated that there was some real awareness of the problems at Henson and some concrete ideas about dealing with them. Personally I think Mr. Valentine is a tad naive, but at least he seems ambitious regarding making good use of the Muppet property. Only time will tell...

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i agree that Disney would be best for them, although not sure how long the Muppeteers would put up with a stricter eye watching over them, they kinda like their independance. I just went off on Disney before because i knew there was little chance of them actually bidding.