Good changes for me!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

You may have noticed my forum presence has been a bit more sporadic than normal. Well, I've been dealing with a number of things in my personal life, one of them being, I just did not like my job. But I hate being that person that job "hops" every couple of years too.

The good news? I got a new job within my company! So, while it's a new position and new responsibilities and even a new building to report to, I'm still with the same company. So I'm super happy about that! I don't know if it's going to continue to effect how often I'm on here, I may be here less during the day and will have to make more of an effort to come on at night.

I start in two weeks so if I disappear suddenly for a bit, that is why. But I promise I'll always be around!

Unfortunately, my husband is out of work and has been for a couple of months now. It would be nice if something good would happen for him too so keep us in your good thoughts if you all wouldn't mind. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That's great Beth! I hope you like the new position!
Best of luck to your husband!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Beth...that's wonderful news for you!Congratulations!:big_grin:
I'm sure your husband will find something soon.I'll keep him in my good thoughts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Congratulations on your new position Beth, and I sincerely hope that Nate can find a new job soon!

Skye

Reaction score
Congratulations, Beth! That's terrific! :excited: And lots of luck to Nate... I hope he finds a great job soon, too! :smile:

Princeton

Reaction score
I'm so happy for you, Puddin'; good luck! And I hope all goes well for Nate as well.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hope things continue to turn out well for you Beth. My best wishes to Nate also. :smile: