Good grief the comedian's a BEAR: Bryan's appreciation thread

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I know, I know, there's alot of these popping up again. But I really wanted to make one to celebrate one of my very best friends here, the master of all things Sesame Street, BEAR aka Bryan! Bryan is one of the most enthusiastic SS fans and is a great participant in the dorms thread. He is also kind, caring and someone you can go to for anything. And he's an actor. That's awesome. So, here's to Bryan, one of MC's greatest members. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Bryan! You're such a cool, nice, thoughtful guy. I'm really glad to have gotten to know you here, too. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Aaaah! I was not asking for one of these, you guys! But...thank you :smile: You are all wonderful.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Bryan is one of the most knowledgable guys I know! He's got Sesame info practically leaking out his ear! ...Ew.

Kidding, kidding, Bry's one of my best buds here, so glad to call him my friend.

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, are ya happy now? Ya got your own thread. Good for you, you deserve it. Just don't forget about us little people lol.

Daniel

Katzi428

Reaction score
You're a real sweet guy Bry! I'm proud to be one of your friends too!:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hears to Bryan! The best pal a person, or 8 foot bird, or little monster, or weird muppet humanoid could have!
:big_grin:
And, somebody's getting married! He's also the latest in a long stream of lucky people,
:wink: to get engaged here! Yaaayyy!
:smile: