Good Luck Charlie Cancelled

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I don't think its the muppet's fault as the website does say and is correct usually Disney channel sitcoms rarely go past the fourth season apart from the animated series like Phineas and Ferb

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Wow. The Muppets really are a bad omen for Disney Channel! All the past shows they've appeared on just get cancelled.

Of course, it's just coincidences, but it's strange how that keeps happening. :confused:

robodog

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned the less crappy live action sitcoms and the more quality animated programs like Gravity falls and Phineas and Ferb the better. Frankly when the Muppets appear on those unfunny live action shows they're pretty much slumming it. Those shows are so far beneath the quality the Muppets are usually associated with it's pathetic. And you know a show's bad when not even an appearance by the Muppets is enough to get me to watch. Because, really, putting the Muppets in these things is rather like putting chocolate on a turd. The chocolate might improve the taste somewhat but in the end you're still just eating day old feces.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I actually found Good Luck Charlie to be the most tolerable out of all their live action shows.

If only we could get "Dog with a Blog" cancelled....
I concur. I have nothing else relevant to say.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Show quality aside... these sitcoms are very disposable and last only a few years no matter how popular it was to start with. Personal feelings about these shows aside, I hate that kid's programming is so disposable. Even when it's popular and does well and it has a sizable audience, it always has a production cap. Disney LOVES production caps, apparently. That's why Darkwing Duck ended with a time travel trip to wacky dinosaur land, and nothing more fitting. They didn't want to produce another season, simple as that.

The Muppet appearance has nothing to do with anything. It was nothing more than cross promotion, and if it means just one or two more ticket sales come next March, it did its job. Something tells me they were going to end the series soon anyway. Like I said, because it's disposable, and there will be another show that's similar coming off the conveyor belt.

But I agree. I'm very happy with the line of cartoons, both Disney and Disney owned Marvel made. They've found a far better balance between the two than they've had for a long time. Heck, they're not even trying to make the cartoons take a dive for live action programming dominance. I liked Emperor's new School and The Replacements fine enough, but something about them seemed like Disney didn't care if they succeeded.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well...
I for one... (Or for twelve, I dunno :stick_out_tongue:)
Like Good Luck Charlie, but I really doubt that it's the Muppet appearances that are getting shows such as this, and "So Random" or "Take Two With Phineas And Ferb" Cancelled. Because if that were the case, Disney wouldn't put Muppets in everything just so the rating can plummet...
All I'm sayin'.