Good news for Gilda Radner fans

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Some of you MC folks know about me doing volunteer work for Gilda's Club affiliates. I have good news for you Gilda Radner fans out there.

First, this afternoon, there was a telethon for the Gilda's Club Quad Cities. They aired it on a local channel in Davenport, Iowa. Anyway, their goal was to reach $90,000. They raised over $160,000!!!:excited::excited::excited: And during the telethon, they aired the life-sized Gilda statue I made!

And, if any of you live in or plan to visit the New Jersey area, I have created another piece of art to help benefit the Gilda's Club South Jersey in Atlantic City, New Jersey. It's a 30 x 40 inch pen and ink drawing of Gilda Radner as her most famous character, news correspondent Roseanne Roseannadanna. The drawing will be auctioned off with all proceeds going to help the Gilda's Club South Jersey. :wink: The artwork has just been delivered there and will be on permanent display. :big_grin: If you want to learn more about Gilda's Clubs, go to this link:

http://www.gildasclub.org/

If you want to learn more about the Gilda's Club Quad Cities affiliate, just click on the link below that's with my signature.

Convincing John