Goodbye, Goodbye Everybody!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
me and the fam are all goin 2 the great white north today, thats right, C-Eh?-N-Eh?-D-Eh! we're gonna see our relatives and if i'm lucky ill get 2 see Sesame Park (is that still on?). Oh well, i'll be back in a week or so! Goodbye everybody!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
You SCARED me for a second there!! I thought you were leaving PERMANENTLY!!!! Have fun in Canada, eh? (I LOVE saying "eh"!!!) If you're gonna visit Toronto, be sure to check out the Toy's 'R' Us on Yonge Street, they have this AWESOME giant caterpillar!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
You SCARED me for a second there!! I thought you were leaving PERMANENTLY!!!!
Me Too, buddy! I hope you have lots of fun up there, and see a mounty or two. Plus many episodes of Sesame Park (and find a way to tape them!).

Bon Voyage, and my you have a safe and healthy return!:big_grin:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and be sure to hug a Mountie for me! I never got to, though I DID ghet to wear his hat!!! :wink: :big_grin:

Daylight

Reaction score
Now I feel so uncanadian! I never say 'Eh' and I haven't even seen a mountie up close (I think I've seen them in some parades before) And I've lived in Canada all my life. Oh well, wrong side of the continent I guess.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
See ya', PunkNPuppets. Enjoy Canada. They're a bit odd, but much more enjoyable than Americans.:big_grin:

Er, have fun, eh.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hmm maybe i'm canadian at heart, then!

hehe!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE EVERYONE!!!

Sarah:big_grin: