1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Goodwill ROCKS!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Sir Didymus, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Hey Everyone,
    I just love the Goodwill. The other day I went up to Ugene, Oregon, and they have HUGE Goodwills up there! Anyway, I got tons of Fraggle Books and a TOMY Wembley doll for 79 cents! I'm going to be going up there in a few weeks again. Just thought I'd share that with you guys, so If any of you obsessed Fraggle collecters have any extra time, go check out your Goodwills!

Jake
  2. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

That's where I found JHV#2: Fraggle Fun and Doozer Doings. Compared to the prices it sells for on eBay, it was a steal, especially considering its pristine condition.

Anyone wanna trade with me for it?