1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Gordon on Sex in the City

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Stulz, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Stulz

Stulz Member

Gordon from SS. ....drat just lost the actors name..... the one that is Gordon today.. Anyway he was SEX and The City Sunday Night as a waiter in a train dinner car.

Just a heads up so you can catch the repeat.
  2. grail

grail New Member

wow...reading the title to this thread, that was not what i was expecting to see at all.

i need to get my mind out of the gutter...

as for the appearance, well...i can honestly say that i've never gotten into that show, and i can't see watching a whole episode just for a cameo by a guy that is NOT in my mind, Gordon...
  3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Yeah, I thought the same thing...shame on me..

But Grail...all the people in your mind are balloon animals, so who is the real Gordon to you? A nice pink doggie? or maybe the more difficult turtle? A birdy maybe?

-Matt
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Shame on Stulz. He knew what the title would make people think.
  5. gymkatarules

gymkatarules New Member

Sex, what, huh?

Oh.

Never mind.

-Chris
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Funny this has been brought up. Roscoe Orman also played the role of a pimp in the 1970's in a film called Willie Dynamite.

I think I see a reason he may be bald...
  7. Stulz

Stulz Member

title

HAHA .. thought would ingtruige everyone.. glad to see it worked.. :D
  8. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Could you let us know when the episode will be repeated? I'd sort of like to see that.
  9. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Oh geez....I thought the same thing as others in this thread! :eek:
  10. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

And it was so important, you decided to bring up a 3 year old thread to tell us. Kudos.
  11. Fozzie Bear

Why not? It's 3 years old, but the show's in syndication now and folks who are completists, who didn't know he was on the show and now might see this and realize it, may want to tape the show he's on from regular cable t.v.

My question is, why do people get so frustrated with an old topic is responded to? I've never understood that. LOL! Please, let me know where the problem is in that. It just seems silly. Maybe I'm missing something somewhere?
  12. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Personally, I like it when old topics are brought up again. It's a nice little look in the past that's very wonderful for someone like me who has only been around for a few months. Ok so I've been reading the forum for six months, but still. I like it.
  13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Besides, this made me laugh out loud. I thought it was the title of a Sesame Street segment at first...like, Search for Ernie, or....hm....maybe we should suggest it...
  14. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I like seeing old threads revived too--it's like catching an episode of a show you never saw in syndicated reruns. Like, um, Sex and the City or something.

:)
  15. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

LOL! I thought SS took a very bold turn..... wow... can you see that? Trying to expalin that in ss?
  16. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

I never understood why people get so mad about it either. The messages are still on the forum..and this one actually helped me. I have been wathing that show recently and now I can keep an eye out for it. Thanks Katzi.
  17. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This is just a guess, but people who usually get bent out of shape for reviving old topics propbably forgot or didn't pay attention, thus thinking it is new news.

Plus, the topic title is a little misleading here.

When I saw this thread, "Gordon on Sex" sounded like some sort of out cry to the overuse of sexual themes on television. At least that's how I interpreted it.
  18. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

He also played a rapist on All My Children in the 70's before he started on Sesame Street. Matter of fact I had read somewhere years ago that that was one of his reasons to audition for Sesame, because his role on AMC was scaring young children who were watching the soap with their moms.
  19. Fozzie Bear

Which was a role that led to Willie Dynamite!!
  20. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

The actress who played Gina was on The Sopranos sometime last year.