Gordon on Sex in the City

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MWoO said:
And it was so important, you decided to bring up a 3 year old thread to tell us. Kudos.
Why not? It's 3 years old, but the show's in syndication now and folks who are completists, who didn't know he was on the show and now might see this and realize it, may want to tape the show he's on from regular cable t.v.

My question is, why do people get so frustrated with an old topic is responded to? I've never understood that. LOL! Please, let me know where the problem is in that. It just seems silly. Maybe I'm missing something somewhere?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Personally, I like it when old topics are brought up again. It's a nice little look in the past that's very wonderful for someone like me who has only been around for a few months. Ok so I've been reading the forum for six months, but still. I like it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Besides, this made me laugh out loud. I thought it was the title of a Sesame Street segment at first...like, Search for Ernie, or....hm....maybe we should suggest it...

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I like seeing old threads revived too--it's like catching an episode of a show you never saw in syndicated reruns. Like, um, Sex and the City or something.

:smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
LOL! I thought SS took a very bold turn..... wow... can you see that? Trying to expalin that in ss?

Ernie101

Reaction score
I never understood why people get so mad about it either. The messages are still on the forum..and this one actually helped me. I have been wathing that show recently and now I can keep an eye out for it. Thanks Katzi.

Drtooth

Reaction score
This is just a guess, but people who usually get bent out of shape for reviving old topics propbably forgot or didn't pay attention, thus thinking it is new news.

Plus, the topic title is a little misleading here.

When I saw this thread, "Gordon on Sex" sounded like some sort of out cry to the overuse of sexual themes on television. At least that's how I interpreted it.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
He also played a rapist on All My Children in the 70's before he started on Sesame Street. Matter of fact I had read somewhere years ago that that was one of his reasons to audition for Sesame, because his role on AMC was scaring young children who were watching the soap with their moms.