Gordon on "Today"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hi. I know this is kind of last minute, but I just noticed that Roscoe Orman was going to be on the "Today" show on NBC to promote his book "Sesame Street Dad." Just thought I'd mention it.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Hi. I know this is kind of last minute, but I just noticed that Roscoe Orman was going to be on the "Today" show on NBC to promote his book "Sesame Street Dad." Just thought I'd mention it.
Thanks for the heads up Daffy fan!:smile: The interview was wonderful & he did a great job!

BEAR

Reaction score
Interesting that he is promoting it now considering it's been on the shelves for quite a long time. Anyhow, I sadly missed the interview because I just woke up and I didn't know this was happening. Oh well.

Katzi428

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Interesting that he is promoting it now considering it's been on the shelves for quite a long time. Anyhow, I sadly missed the interview because I just woke up and I didn't know this was happening. Oh well.
LAZYBONES!!!:stick_out_tongue:
Just kidding Bry. I think it's on the msnbc site.www.msnbc.com . I could be wrong but try anyway.
Kathy

BEAR

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
LAZYBONES!!!:stick_out_tongue:
Just kidding Bry. I think it's on the msnbc site.www.msnbc.com . I could be wrong but try anyway.
Kathy

Whatever, it's Sunday!!! :stick_out_tongue: :wink: If I knew about Roscoe's appearance, I would have been up much sooner though. Thanks for the link, Kathy. I don't see any video or anything though.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I wish I could have seen it too. I do have his book though and It's really good.