1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Got a front row seat to see Bon Jovi in Lubbock Texas on March 17 at 7:30 pm!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by muppet baby, Dec 7, 2012.

1. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i have wanted to see Bon jovi in Concert so bad i have grown up with his music and love him so much i can not wait i thought i was not going to get a ticket since i did not get a chance to stand in line at the ticket centers , so i had it in my mind that when i got on the internet ticket place i would not have a place in line but wow i got one and front row floor wheel chair seat !!!!!! those are great veiws . Great place for my wheelchair to since the stadiam is a lot of walking in Lubbock . Going to be a great night last time he was in lubbock i could not get tickets because i was to young and my parents did not have the money to buy them for me . I am so happy any bon jovi fans out there at MC seen him live have concert stories or stories about loving his music .