Got a Package from Palisades Today!

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Im a bonehead, sorry for spoiling the "suprise" for those who still didn't know what it was.

A very exciting day today! Not only did my memberhip kit come, but my Invisible Fozzie also arrived with it (Yes, I did order it, it wasn't a free bonus or anything).

The kit is great! I love my V.C. Beaker! He rocks! Worth 30 bucks alone in my book! Great member certificate, sitckers, letter! And the little bean bag dude from, um, Final Fantasy?

In hindsight, I complained too much about the *.*, and being upset about whether or not I'd get it. While its my fault for reading the thread, I wish I wouldn't have found out that he was part of the membership kit.

I joined well before I knew about him, I joined because it would be a lot of fun, and I wanted to be one of the "founding" members, well, in the top hundreds at least.

My kit was one of the last and most recently shipped. A slight mixup caused mine to miss the last big shipment, so Tony (I hope thats his name! The new customer service club guy) personally hand packed it all and made sure it was delivered! Above and beyond the call of duty!

There were a few mixups that caused some upset, some on my end, a bit on the other, but all is well in the Muppets world!

And, to sum things up, I am NOT going to tell whether or not my kit contained the *.*. If you want to join to get Beaker and the bonus, well don't. I joined before I knew about the freebie (but I admitadly did complain after finding out), and like everyone says, its not with the true spirit of the club.

Being in the club should be worth 30 bucks alone! So if you enjoy the line, support Palisades, join the club, by the exclusives! Afterall, if we dont support them, it will be us who ultimately receives the short end of the stick!

Adam

GWGumby

Reaction score
Well, not like it is much of a surprise anymore, but you gave it away quite clearly without prefacing that you were going to. If it's possible, maybe you should go back and edit your post for any still waiting to find out on their own.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Sorry, I assumed it had become common knowledge WHAT the figure was, but the big mystery was whether or not it was still "available".

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Well, not like it is much of a surprise anymore, but you gave it away quite clearly without prefacing that you were going to. If it's possible, maybe you should go back and edit your post for any still waiting to find out on their own<<<

Why? It would seem by now everyone who would be getting the 'surprise' knows...and also...

Am I the only one who wasnt surprised??? I mean honestly, its not like a series 2 advance or something. I mean at first I didnt think I got the surprise, being I already knew a clear (*spoiler deleted*) was promised by Ken in the email to everyone. There just now happens to be (*spoiler deleted since I guess theres a few peopl ein a cxave who dont know what it is*)

The again, what am I saying...the more Beakers the merrier!
Anyways, from the way people were going on, I thought it would be some mind blowing surprise. Far from!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Nor was I surprised. I pretty much had it figured out before it arrived based on some logical assumptions. However, as I said before, it's not much of a surprise anymore since pretty much all the packages have been shipped out, yet there still may be a few waiting who don't want to ruin it. Or I could be completely wrong. Anyway, even with the spoilers deleted it's still pretty obvious in these posts what it is.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Anyways, from the way people were going on, I thought it would be some mind blowing surprise. Far from!
Well i think that's very unfair - it was something everybody wanted and many people were going to pay $100+ for on Ebay, nobody was expecting anything before the packages arrived, and Palisades have never told anyone to expect anything extra for their money - it's just a lovely suprise which most club members would never have been able to have otherwise, and i'm sure they were all extremely grateful for !

smcguire

Reaction score
Well, I was completely surprised. The package arrived while I was out of town, so I hadn't been reading the message boards or anything... I just opened it up, happy to get my Vanishing Cream Beaker, and then there was this completely unexpected bonus inside it.

Usually I know exactly what people or companies are sending me, so it was the first time I've been truly surprised by a package in a long time - and quite a nice surprise it was, too.

Thanks Palisades!

Chadj76

Reaction score
First off, I just got my package yesterday and I was surprised! Why can't you just say thank-you, so freakin' ungrateful! Hey if you don't want your "surprise" give it to me!

Ashmanarion

Reaction score
I just wanted to ask a quick question. I just joined up to the Club the other day, this past weekend actually, and I was just curious as to how long it took for most of you to get your packages? I'm very anxious for it. Thanks!

grail

Reaction score
first off, welcome to you both!

chad - for the record, i absolutely agree with you. this was something that was added because Palisades was going above and beyond, and while people are often ready to give them grief, they usually don't give them credit. having said that, i don't think cory ACTUALLY meant it that way...that's just the way things come out sometimes...

ash - i believe Palisades set a 6-8 week window, though i'm sure the volume has dropped off a little, and you are in the states, so you may get it sooner than that. i wouldn't start to panic until you hit week 9 or so...like some of the rest of us did early on.