Got my 25th anniversary CD from the contest!

radionate

Reaction score
Just wanted to publicly thank Phil, Cindy, and all the MC family for the contest CD.

I just got mine in the mail today, which was a surprise, as I wasn't expecting it for quite some time.

I've got it playing right now, and love it!

What a great weekend. we beat Florida at the football game Saturday, I got the Hairspray soundtrack at work Sunday, and the Muppet CD today!

Thanks again!

MuppetVision3D

Reaction score
I got mine in the mail too. It's truly a great c.d. If you're not lucky enough to win it, you owe it to yourself to buy it. It really sounds great. All the songs sound so much better on the cd. Big thanks to Muppet central and Rhino for such a great contest.

Joe

Reaction score
Woo Hoo! mine just came today!

(it's playing now - Bein' Green)

This is the best CD ever! lol

Thanks again to Phillip and Cindy and Rhino Records for making this contest possible!

Good grief, the comedians a bear!
Joe

Sprocket

Reaction score
I got my CD and have done little more than listen to it. I've neglected the internet, e-mail... Muppets-to-go, I don't have to be at a computer to listen to them now. Thankfully, I've managed to work it into two of my classes so I don't flunk out of school. :smile:

I even wrote a review for my journalism class. I thought college people were supposed to be so accepting of diverse people and ideas, but they just looked at me funny.
Which prompted me to work on a speech for speech class on why Muppets aren't just for kids! In fact, I know more adults who like Muppets than kids, and Muppets were originally intended for adults anyway. Now, if only I can work Muppets into biology and my Lit paper, I'm made :big_grin:

Thanks, Muppet Central and Rhino!

--dawn

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We're so glad that everyone has been receiving their CD packages and are enjoying the wonderful Muppet Show anniversary disc!

By the way, for all the winners the discs have been mailed. US residents should receive them in the next 7 days and international winners should receive their CD's in the next 7-14 days. If you have any questions please e-mail or post them here.

Lu775

Reaction score
Got My CD

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that I received my CD in yesterday's mail. (As did Lunatic Daring, also in Toronto) Yay! Thank you!
I listened to it on the way to work this morning.

Bet no one suspected I was rocking out to Simon Smith and his Dancing bear in my car...
:smile: