Got my first one!

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Ok, this is going to make me sound lame, like a rookie and possibly inspire Statler & Waldorf style heckles from those who've had complete sets for months, but the isolated little eBaying Aussie is finally a member of the "I have a Palisades action figure to call myown" club.

My Vanishing Cream Beaker arrived last week, and I was as happy as a pig in poo (don't deny it Miss Piggy, you have your desires of the "indulgence" kind). I've looked at these things and admired them in pics on the internet for the last I-don't-know-how-long, but to hold it in my hand... to call it my own, to see up close the texturing, the carefully-tweaked facial expressions, the detail such as the pocket pens and the crooked tie. Ken, you will never have any idea how much you have spoiled us all.

The other figures and the playset are arriving soon. Anyone got any advice on how to contain myself in the interim.

Cherry "Muppet collection gradually reaching the 500 mark" Pizza

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hey Cherry! Congrats! I am way on the other side of the globe in B.C, Canada and I too am just starting to collect the Muppet action figures. Heck I just joined this Forum a few days and I have already learnt a lot of helpful things. I have to say that I don't have an invisable beaker - yet and sadly I don't have either the lab or Honeydew either. They same to be the popular ones here. I figure I will get them online. As for the invisable beaker I think I will get that one through the Palisades club. Is that where yours came from? Ebay was not a successful venture for me as the bidding prices went up and out of the roof. Guard your beaker! He's fetching some high dollars here in Canada and no doubt in your part of town too!

Collecting muppets is so fun and exciting, I am having the time of my life!