Got the 4' Animal!!!

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
So I go to Dave & Buster's over the weekend... For those of you not familiar with D&B's, think of a Chuck E. Cheese for grown-ups. It's also a lot like Jillian's & Gameworks, if any of you are familiar with those. Anyways, after eating dinner, I make my way into the Midway (the gaming area), and I see a huge Animal & a huge Fozzie hanging from the wall!

My jaw dropped. My eyes bugged. My palms sweated. I wanted that ANIMAL!!!! So, I look at how many tickets I would need: 2600. Unphased, I charge my Power Card up with $25 and go to work.

What happened was a phenomenom. I had the luckiest streak ever. I got 750 tickets from one game, and about that same amount from the coin-flip soccer game. I even won one of those horse races against 5 other people, which got me 50 more tickets. Then I found an easy game which got me either 10 tickets or 100-150 tickets every time I played!!

So, by the time my Power Card was once again empty and I had turned in my tickets, I ened up with 2900+ tickets!! I carried Animal out on my shoulders in triumph, telling my wife he would sleep between us in bed. :stick_out_tongue: Because of his size, I just decided to keep him in my car for now. He's in the back seat (seatbelt fastened!), staring out the passenger side window.

I'm still trying to find room for him inside the house. :frown: I might have to go back for Fozzie, in case my Animal starts to miss him. :wink:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Great story! I'm sure you were getting more and more excited racking up all those points.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hehe, lucky you :smile:

I agree with Phillip, it's a great story. Can't you post som pictures of him, so we all can see this beauty?

/Anders

Luke

Reaction score
So if your wife ever feels anything small and hairy in bed you can blame it on the Muppet right ? ;-)

Hmmmm ....... interesting concept !

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a lot of fun Jackie! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Jackie

Reaction score
Thanks Phil! The arcade was just full of huge Muppets. They had a giant Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, Gonzo and Piggy. No giant Rizzo's but they did have the Medium Rizzo's at other stands. I really wanted to win them all. What a greedy Muppet Fan I am! Lol!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jackie

Hello Jackie!!! great winings! I have that same size Gonzo and that smaller animal, and i also have two diffrent small kermits, ones posable and one's not along with a little bigger sized piggy and a smaller piggy, and then a tiny miss piggy in her swim suit.

My Six Flags, for two years had a whole game dedicated to the Muppet dolls, it was called the great Muppet race where you roll two golf balls down an ally and the fall into numbered holes, then a wooden board with a painted kermit and Miss Piggy in a boat (from the Muppet movie)would move down a track, first boat at the end wins! I always forgot to bring a camera, Darn me!

last Sunday i went i got a season pass for the first time in my live, i got my camera, i hope to see Rizzo and Fozzie at the game as well and when i got to the game....it was changed to THE GREAT CATIPILLER RACE!!! WHAT!?!?! with dumb catipiller stuffed animals littered around the game....what the hey.... oh a few games down they still had a large muppet dolls, but it's a hard game, and i only played it once, lost...so i didn't play it again, i'm bad at throwing a bean bag a milk jugs...LOL! oh they didn't have any Rizzo or Fozzie dolls in the whole park anyways, i at least want to get some size of each one, whateversize it may be, but out of all of them i would love a large Fozzie! mybe they will have them later this summer.

Zack)Rowlf the, dumb stuffed catterpillers! notting againts real catterpillers though,Dog.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Thats cool I have only seen the Gonzo one so far. I have the medium sized Rizo I won it out of a claw machine, also got a pilgrim Kermit that day to out of the same machine. :smile: