Gotta love the duck!

Klonoa

Reaction score
Disney ducks are great (Donald, Scrooge, Launchpad, Darkwing...)

Daffy is cool, too.

Anyone remember Count Duckula?

There's an advertisment for snack cakes that has a creepy duck in it. You can not fix soccer injuries with snack cakes!

One of my little brothers has a pet duck named Junior. He doesn't live with us, but my brother bought it for 3 bucks at an auction and Junior lives on a pond that is on some relative's land in Alabama, so we visit Junior when we visit family. Ugliest duck in the world, but still pretty lovable.

Only ducks I hate are the ones that live in the duck pond near my house. Bunch of mean irritable inbred mutant killer ducks!

--Klonoa
Does Junior sound like a good name for a duck?

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
i love little baby ducks..especially when they sleep in my hand *sighs*

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
My wife used to have pet baby ducks when she was really little. They would swim with her in the bathtub. Isn't that adorable?

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
My wife used to have pet baby ducks when she was really little. They would swim with her in the bathtub. Isn't that adorable?
Awww...thats so cute! We stayed at a hotel once that had a lake with ducks in it on the property. Our room was on the bottom floor, looking out at the lake, with a patio door that opened right out to it. In the morning when I was eating my bagel, a small group of ducks came right up the patio door and quacked until I opened it and fed them some bits of bagel.:big_grin:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I always wanted a duckling. We almost were going to get one once, but we couldn't find any for sale anywhere. It was right around Easter and we figured one of the livestock type places might have some, but they didn't. I think that must've been back when we had two cats, but I guess we figured we could keep them separated. We've got three now, and that's probably too many to have a duckling running around. The biggest problem, though, would probably be our puppy, who is as hyper as our last dog was laid back. Even the cats have a hard time dealing with her! It would be pretty cool to have a duck or two for our pond, though...
Erin

RubberDucky

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
YES! I used to do that with mine too when they were babies. We had cats, so I'd lock myself and the babies in our larger bathroom and let them wade in the tub or run around on the floor. I have a few pictures of it and everytime I see them I get so happy! :excited:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I would love to get a duckling as a pet. Peep peep peep peep! I think that a lot of kinds of ducks are protected in Iowa City, and can't be kept as pets. Sometime in the future, though...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ya'll won't believe this but Donald has a middle name and its not "The".

Its "Fauntleroy." If any one has those Mc Donald's Collecter glasses. They came out in 1999 or 2000 and it has a lot of fun facts on them. Thats where I found it. That must mean that other characters should have middle names. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Donald Fauntelroy Duck? :smirk:
lol...I wonder who decided on Fauntleroy?