Great Kermit Fozzie Whatnot Interview by Fox

StreetScenes

Reaction score
wow. that was weird. but i liked it. kinda like that early muppet clip with rex robbins on the ed sullivan show. didn't know the same laws applied to established characters, though. it's a great idea for a promo, but i wonder if it would have been better to use an actual whatnot, so people know what they are...when i got mine i was the only customer who didn't ask 900 times if they could get a miss piggy or an ernie...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, no jokes about the guests having less stuffing in their heads than the hosts. :embarrassed: This was a fun interview. I suppose there wasn't time to do a whatnot, but this turned out so much better. Not only are the Muppets back - Kermit and Fozzie are back too. And from what I've seen of the special - the Kermit-Fozzie-Gonzo trio is back in action!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Wow....That was scary good....Steve and Eric are amazing performers and just keep getting better! The Kermit & Fozzie team are back and at it again! It was perfect! I loved Kermit's mention of Sesame Street, and Fozzie comments were just great about everything! Fozzie leaving the puppet at home because he was playing with it, and then dressing Kermit up with parts was classic Sesame street! They can't even do that stuff on Sesame Street anymore "I've got your nose Bert" because of Dismemberment issues. Or well at least taking of parts off.
Kermit changing his voice and taking on a new character was hysterical! and Fozzie saying "Don't do that! Don't do that! I don't like that voice!" so many great things! I Kermit and Fozzie stayed on top! I love when Kermit lets people know of his age. (or well that his character has been around for 55 years) Wow the Muppet's have just been so alive lately and it's just the beginning! :smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Kermit changing his voice and taking on a new character was hysterical! and Fozzie saying "Don't do that! Don't do that! I don't like that voice!" so many great things!
You know, whe Kermit did that voice, I think it sounded kind of like Lips. What do you all think?
Nice find ngreen522 :big_grin:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i gotta admit when eric does fozzie i sometimes forget its him

ngreen522

Reaction score
What exactly was Scary about that? that was Classic for a moment there it was as if Jim and Frank where back.
This is good classic Muppets right here!
well, you know. Scary in a way where it caught me off guard. Love it though!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
LOL! I just can't get over the voice Kermit did in this interview! It's just amazing! :zany: