Great Muppet Caper Poster

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Does anyone have a fairy high resolution file of the Great Muppet Caper original poster by Drew Struzan? Not the hot air balloon one but the one where they are breaking through the Newspaper. If you can help me please PM me. Thanks folks!:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I love that poster. The hand drawn quality makes me happy. I'm glad Indy 4 is continuing that tradition.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
All of Drew Struzans work is truly inspiring. From his book Ouvre, he seemed to have a great working relationship with Jim Henson, who really seemed to appreciate his talent. He's also a very kind fellow. In 1994, I was doing an essay on him for my Art exams (everyone else chose losers like DaVinci :stick_out_tongue: and I wrote to him for any information he could provide. I received an A4 envelope FULL of magazine clippings, articles and a note asking if I needed any further help. Even though his work in this digital age is solely underused, when I do see one of his pieces it really ignites something inside of me and gives me something to work towards. His new Indiana Jones teaser poster is one such piece - truly awesome!

PS If anyone else has a hi-res file of the Great Muppet Caper Poster can they PM me. I'm trying to make a custom DVD sleeve because I was not a big fan of the Disney design!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Has anyone found a higher resolution file?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have to check my files to see if I have a hi-res version of the poster. (I'm not at home right now.) If anyone is looking for the actual Caper one sheet poster though we have an extra available. Send me an e-mail through the forum if interested.