Great Muppet Caper soundtrack

marsscout

Reaction score
I have a question guys. I just recently bought a the great muppet caper tape. This is an original soundtrack in it's original packaging. In pristine condition, mint. Was amazed that I found it at a local bookstore in the middle of some books. Kids section of course. It was a little dirty, but other than that......

Can you give me some ideas about how much it is worth?:cool:

Jackie

Reaction score
I'd give you a rubber band for it...

:smile:

Rufus

Reaction score
GMC soundtrack

If it's the tape with the artwork from the Disney re-releases from the early 90s, I could have gotten a bunch of those at this New/Used/Bargain bookstore for about $3.00. Didn't pickup that one, but I got the Rowlf tape and the Muppet Beach Party and Muppet Babies CD, for about the same price.

That doesn't mean they're not worth more than that to some people... how much do they go for on ebay?

- R -

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
OKay okay, 2 rubber bands :smile:
Jackie, if I throw in a muffin, you wanna share?

(either the muffin or the tape, it doesn't really matter)

marsscout

Reaction score
That's the thing. I've never seen a tape version on ebay before...I've seen the cd go for way up though. Way more than I would probably pay. But I considered myself lucky to get it as cheap as I did :smile:

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
You might be able to get over $30.00 or so on ebay, Idon't know if it's actually worth that much though. There are several price guides available in book stores or librarys you might want to check out!