1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Great Muppet Caper soundtrack

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by marsscout, Apr 16, 2002.

1. marsscout New Member

I have a question guys. I just recently bought a the great muppet caper tape. This is an original soundtrack in it's original packaging. In pristine condition, mint. Was amazed that I found it at a local bookstore in the middle of some books. Kids section of course. It was a little dirty, but other than that......

Can you give me some ideas about how much it is worth?:cool:
  2. Jackie New Member

I'd give you a rubber band for it...

:)
  3. marsscout New Member

no really! I mean I know the cd is pretty hard to find.
  4. Jackie New Member

OKay okay, 2 rubber bands :)
  5. Rufus New Member

GMC soundtrack

If it's the tape with the artwork from the Disney re-releases from the early 90s, I could have gotten a bunch of those at this New/Used/Bargain bookstore for about $3.00. Didn't pickup that one, but I got the Rowlf tape and the Muppet Beach Party and Muppet Babies CD, for about the same price.

That doesn't mean they're not worth more than that to some people... how much do they go for on ebay?

- R -
  6. EmmyMik New Member

Jackie, if I throw in a muffin, you wanna share?

(either the muffin or the tape, it doesn't really matter)
  7. marsscout New Member

That's the thing. I've never seen a tape version on ebay before...I've seen the cd go for way up though. Way more than I would probably pay. But I considered myself lucky to get it as cheap as I did :)
  8. Jivepuppet Member

You might be able to get over $30.00 or so on ebay, Idon't know if it's actually worth that much though. There are several price guides available in book stores or librarys you might want to check out!