1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Great Photo of Sesame Muppeteers!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by ploobis, Aug 10, 2009.

1. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That is a nice little behind-the-scenes shot, and I'd have to agree, it could very well be for the upcoming 40th season... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
  3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It's not from season 40. That's from the taping of episode 4178, from season 39.
  4. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

You can tell they love what they do.;)
  5. D'Snowth

Thank God for Oscarfan. ;)

Hey, who DOESN'T love what they do when you're a puppeteer?
  6. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

A very cool shot. Thanks for sharing. Forgive me, but I've gotta ask: Who is the attractive brunette just behind Fran Brill in the grey shirt, performing one of the sheep with the blue helmet? :)
  7. D'Snowth

I think that's Stephanie D'Abruzzo isn't it? Looks like her compared to a recent pic I've seen of her with longer hair.
  8. MuppetMazz

MuppetMazz Member

and the picture is gone...
  9. D'Snowth

Well that didn't last long!
  10. ploobis

11. ploobis

12. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's definitely her.
  13. muppet_dk

muppet_dk Active Member

14. ploobis

15. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I like the sporty penguins! These kind of pictures are interesting historically, to see the group working on things during a particular time period of the show. There's one that's probably also on muppet wiki, of the cast circa approximately 1970 after they've won Emmy awards. It's neat because they are all people who are famous muppeteers now, but so young and glowing! :D
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, I saw this picture before. All the links work by the way you posted on here. On Alan Muraoka Face book fan page, there are a few great season 40 photos he has posted on there. There is one in on the season 40 thread in the ss section.
  17. sesameguy

sesameguy Member

Thanks, I'll try to keep an eye out for her. :)
  18. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

True.. i could be wrong, but Zoey is larger then she is today... however i havn't seen her small look on camera... just remember from the event in Feb.

And D'Snowth... a comment to "Hey, who DOESN'T love what they do when you're a puppeteer?" you obviously haven't been in large latex puppets on hot days... lol although it can still be fun... but its WORK
  19. Bob1995

Bob1995 New Member

I haven't really seen the entire puppeteer cast in one photo, so this IS very cool. P.S.: do I spy Steve in this picture?
  20. You mean the long-haired blond guy?

If so, than no. That's Peter Linz.