Great Photo of Sesame Muppeteers!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I like the sporty penguins! These kind of pictures are interesting historically, to see the group working on things during a particular time period of the show. There's one that's probably also on muppet wiki, of the cast circa approximately 1970 after they've won Emmy awards. It's neat because they are all people who are famous muppeteers now, but so young and glowing! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw this picture before. All the links work by the way you posted on here. On Alan Muraoka Face book fan page, there are a few great season 40 photos he has posted on there. There is one in on the season 40 thread in the ss section.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
It's not from season 40. That's from the taping of episode 4178, from season 39.

True.. i could be wrong, but Zoey is larger then she is today... however i havn't seen her small look on camera... just remember from the event in Feb.

And D'Snowth... a comment to "Hey, who DOESN'T love what they do when you're a puppeteer?" you obviously haven't been in large latex puppets on hot days... lol although it can still be fun... but its WORK

Bob1995

Reaction score
I haven't really seen the entire puppeteer cast in one photo, so this IS very cool. P.S.: do I spy Steve in this picture?