Great! The Emporer's New Groove

Beauregard

Reaction score
Saw this today. It is REALLY COOL!

I knew that Sarah loves the thing, so I thought I'd share that I love it too...

Er, wht's with the cute bug and the monkey? This is my story, back to me please.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... It's one of my favorite Diz movies released after The Lion King... along with Lilo and Stitch and Teacher's pet.

I feel that this was one of their overlooked films...

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
well its okay much better than Dinosour euh i hate that movie

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's one of my favorite animated movies.

David Spade helped write the script, didn't he?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
What's really interesting to me about this movie is that, originally, it was supposed to be a more epic and serious movie called "Kingdom of the Sun." When it wasn't working out, they just decided to make it the funniest movie they could. I really found it a breath of fresh air when I went to see it. What a funny movie! Kronk singing his own theme music is absolutely hilarious!

Erine81981

Reaction score
FUNNY!! Yes Kronk. One of the funnest Diz movies I loved. I could watch it over and over. "Oh God, he's doing his own theme music!" One of the funnest parts I like is when Krunk talks squrril. Now that funny, "Sqeak, Sqeaked, Sqeak, Sqeakedd." Or the part where there running and they see the blue and red lines. FUN-EEEEEE!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
What's really interesting to me about this movie is that, originally, it was supposed to be a more epic and serious movie called "Kingdom of the Sun." When it wasn't working out, they just decided to make it the funniest movie they could. I really found it a breath of fresh air when I went to see it. What a funny movie! Kronk singing his own theme music is absolutely hilarious!
Duh duh duh duh-ee-uh-ee-uh-ee-uh-ee-uh-ee-uh-ee-uh-ee-uh-ee-uhhhh... da doodle dum.

Beauregard

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
In 'Kingdom of the Sun' there was going to be a "Prince and teh Poorper" edge to it, witht eh poorper being voiced my one of my favorites, Owen Wilson. To bad they chucked that out....

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
In 'Kingdom of the Sun' there was going to be a "Prince and teh Poorper" edge to it, witht eh poorper being voiced my one of my favorites, Owen Wilson. To bad they chucked that out....
I didn't know Owen Wilson was attached (I haven't seen the deluxe dvd stuff).

You just gave me an idea for a great project--"The Prince and the Porpoise."

:big_grin: