Greatest Disney Animted Film-What do you think?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Alright, I'm bored out of my ever lovin' mind, so I thought I'd start this thread to here your opinions. What do you think is the greatest Disney animated film?

My vote has to go to Aladdin. I love Robin Williams as the Genie, and Gilbert Godfried as Iago. The music by Alan Menken is amazing! And even the non-speaking monkey Abu is great! All in all, I think Aladdin is the best.

What do you think?:zany: :cool: :confused:

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah,I also like Aladdin.The 2 Aladdin films I like are the first one and the last one.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
The Greatest Disney animated film? Yeesh that's hard.

I have several favorites, but if I had to pick one, I guess it'd be...uh, hmm. Gonna have to think about this for a while.

For me, it'd be between Cinderella, Bambi, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, and Beauty and the Beast. Probably Bambi or Beauty and the Beast. Maybe I'll decide by my next post. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many animated Disney films, you actually expect me to choose favorites?!

scooter289

Reaction score
My favorite animated Disney flick would probably have to be The Emperor's New Groove. My other favorites include Aladdin and The Lion King.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Lion King, Robin Hood, Finding Nemo, Lady and The Tramp, all the Winnie the Pooh's

Java

Reaction score
Little Mermaid followed closely by Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and The Lion King.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, for this choice I will be excluding Brave Little Toaster, Nightmare Before Christmas and the Pixar films.

My favorite is also Aladdin! It was the first movie I ever saw in theaters I've been told. :big_grin: