1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Greatest Disney Animted Film-What do you think?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by theprawncracker, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets Well-Known Member

Yes, Chicken Little does count sense it was Disney's first and only film sense they converted their studio to all digital. Valiant and The Wild were animated by other studios.

2. peachesncream

peachesncream Well-Known Member

classic is the fox and the hound
    newer is beauty and the beast
    pixar is toy story 2

3. muppetsadmirer

muppetsadmirer Active Member

Actually, I believe Disney's Dinosaur was the first, and I prefer Disney's Dinosaur more than Disney's Chicken Little. I personally feel that Chicken Little should never have been made. But, that's just me...

My favs. would have to be:
    The Little Mermaid
    Aladdin
    The Lion King
    Lady and the Tramp
    Oliver and Company.

Though, I love a lot of others. :)

4. Ernie101

Ernie101 Well-Known Member

The fox and the hound
    Beauty and the Beast
    The Lion King
    Alladin

Top 4 probally... Have a lot of other favorites though.

5. Ernie101

Ernie101 Well-Known Member

The fox and the hound
    Beauty and the Beast
    The Lion King
    Alladin

Top 4 probally... Have a lot of other favorites though.

6. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Me too.

We are now best friends.

7. muppetsadmirer

muppetsadmirer Active Member

You agree, too? That's great :D. I'm pleased to meet you. :)

8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets Well-Known Member

That's true, but Chicken little is the first and only CG movie sense they made there movie Studios completely Digital. Dinosaur was a flop which forced them the shut down there 3-d studios. Also it was not complete Digital sense they used real life background for much of the movie.

Chicken Little was actually going to be a female and the story was completely different, but the executives messed with the story so much to make it marketable and look outdated really fast that the end product wasn't as originally intended.

9. aaronmojo

aaronmojo Well-Known Member

I can't believe nobody mentioned Pinocchio, Disney's greatest achievement. Seeing it as a kid when it was re-released is one of my great childhood memories. The Monstro sequence is burned into my brain. That and Stromboli's scene.

10. CensoredAlso

CensoredAlso Well-Known Member

My favorites are Snow White (classic Disney) and Mulan, it really captured girl and boy relationships and how they're different.

11. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Well-Known Member

Like many others, there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many!! But I like:

Little Mermaid
    Lion King
    Aladdin
    Beauty & the Beast
    Sleeping Beauty
    102 Dalmatians

12. BEAR

BEAR Well-Known Member

Umm...102 Dalmatians wasn't animated, but okay.:smirk:

13. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Well-Known Member

Hunchback's my absolute fave and I love Pocahontas as well. Beauty and The Beast is amazing and so is Aladdin and Hercules and...you know what I can't pick a favourite

14. Xela

Xela Well-Known Member

I love Disney movies!! But it is hard to pick an absolute favorite...

Well, the two I absolutely love are The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast. I can't pick any two over those, and I can't pick one over the other.

Hmm, now I'm going to go watch a Disney movie!

15. cartman

cartman Active Member

my faverite disney movies is "dumbo" and "the wild"

i like the squirrel he falls in love with a giraffe name briget

i saw the wild 3x

and i like dumbo

did everybody see the part when dumbo sleep in the tree?

16. cartman

cartman Active Member

my faverite disney movie is dumbo

did everybody rember when dumbo sleeping in the tree?

17. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Well-Known Member

For some reason,

i dont like Disney movies. Too wholesome. :smirk: