1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Greener Pastures: Muppets make a comeback with a Christmas caper

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. radionate

radionate New Member

Interesting.......

Thanks for the reprint of the article Phil. I found it really interesting. More so by seeing the "edge" they are trying to put into the movie. I'm a little leering about the egg nog chugging Animal and the cage dancing Scooter, but I have a feeling it won't be that bad, and its a great ploy to get folks to watch the movie.

The best part about the article was the fact they pointed out the Muppet gang are still "profitable" a big deal in the world of Hollywood.

3. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Well-Known Member

the bit with scooter at a rave seems funny although scooter doesn't strike me as the type who goes to clubs and stuff like that
    ryan

4. danielromens

danielromens Member

I disagree with the scooter opinion. though I don't know that scooter of 1975 would do it, I think you really need to put a character of his age in a more modern situation. I think he would. Youth culture.

5. LadyHyde

LadyHyde New Member

Personally, I'd like to see Sam the Raver Eagle as a Pallisades figure. :D