Greetings From Newbie/Sketch Clips

PiggyLuvsKermy

Reaction score
Good Morning All!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have just discovered this forum and have spent the majority of last 48 hours (home sick) reading your posts and downloading clips from Morpheus, Kazaa, BearShare,WINmx. I had no idea that these were available!

Most are not of exceptional quality, some have Noggin Logo, but I have managed to acquire about 50 of them. Will put up a list if anyone would like one or more.
In addition, I wonder if someone would be nice enough to guide me as to how to begin collecting complete episodes. Where to start when I've nothing to trade?
Anyhow, Greetings to all, and feel free to send me a message if you like.

Jenna :mad: :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the fun that is Muppet Central's forums!
As for getting whole episodes... Justin Faulknor, MuppetDude, and Boober_Gorg are the forum members you should contact. Recommend starting with Boober_Gorg by contacting him directly.
If you don't have anything else to trade, then ask if they'll accept cash for the copies of episodes you want. Might work out and you'd have to check with that particular person if they'll do so or not.
Hope this helps and have a great time here on the forums.

PiggyLuvsKermy

Reaction score
Thank You, Mr. Von Count!

Dear Mr Von Count,

Just wanted to thank you for being the first to welcome me to the forum. Are there any particular trading rules or etiquette that I should keep in mind when approaching people?

Take Care,

Piggy aka Jenna

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad I could help, just call me the Count or Count. Actually... if you go to the Buy/Sell section of the forum, you'll find a thread stuck at the top with Phillip Chapman's recommendations on conducting deals for video materials over the boards. Hope this is what you're looking for and have a great weekend.