Grover As The "Dumb" Waiter

paulyw

Reaction score
This is another part I always liked on Sesame Steet. Grover will play a waiter at the restaurant, and this "Man With THe Blue Head" will order food and Grover will bring it to him and it will be all wrong, and he will bring it back, and bring it to him agian and it will be wrong again, and Mr Blue Head will get very angry with Grover, and at times when Grover would go into the kitchen and he would say to himself "I am going to start to take my lunch to work from now on"

Just a little bit of Trivia :wink: The name of the restaurant Mr. Blue HEad ate at was called "Charlie's"

JLG

Reaction score
I was almost nine years old before I realized that it was "Charlie". Before that it had always sounded to me like Grover was saying "Choanie". "Hey Choanie!! Get me the number four...!" Combination of little-kid mishearing and Grover's mushmouth.

I finally realized it when Fat Blue said "Oh no, it's you! The guy that works at Charlie's!"

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
JLG said:
I was almost nine years old before I realized that it was "Charlie". Before that it had always sounded to me like Grover was saying "Choanie". "Hey Choanie!! Get me the number four...!" Combination of little-kid mishearing and Grover's mushmouth.

I finally realized it when Fat Blue said "Oh no, it's you! The guy that works at Charlie's!"
whats Choanie? or did you just chalk it up to nonsense word

Pork

Reaction score
I love Grover...he cracks me up. Especially in the "Dumb" waiter sketches.