grover in muppets

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
He doesn't have any speaking roles, but I think you can spot him in the crowd at the end of The Muppets Take Manhattan. However Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, Ernie, Bert, and Cookie Monster have all had prominent speaking cameos in the first three Muppet movies.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
That is one thing I miss from the original Muppet film trilogy. Maybe one day Disney will give up ownership and we'll get to see Sesame and Muppet characters mingle again.

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
That is one thing I miss from the original Muppet film trilogy. Maybe one day Disney will give up ownership and we'll get to see Sesame and Muppet characters mingle again.
Not to mention Fraggle characters. Sprocket, the Inkspots, Begoony, Mudwell, Murray the Minstrel, Brool, and Wander McMooch were all in The Muppet Christmas Carol, for example, and Uncle Traveling Matt is in the crowd scene in Muppets Take Manhattan. (If you don't recognize ALL the names I just threw at you then you are not a true Fraggle fan).

groverandgrapes

Reaction score
Not to mention Fraggle characters. Sprocket, the Inkspots, Begoony, Mudwell, Murray the Minstrel, Brool, and Wander McMooch were all in The Muppet Christmas Carol, for example, and Uncle Traveling Matt is in the crowd scene in Muppets Take Manhattan. (If you don't recognize ALL the names I just threw at you then you are not a true Fraggle fan).
Oh thanks I did not notice.