Grover on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" this Monday

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
To celebrate the new season of Sesame Street (which starts this Monday, April 4, on PBS), Sesame Workshop will be sending a blue and furry representative out to promote the show. Grover, the fun and furry monster from Sesame Street, will be a guest on the talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Monday night to promote the new season of Sesame Street. "Jimmy Kimmel Live" is shown on ABC at 12:05am (so technically it is really early Tuesday morning). Check your local ABC station for times, channel, and details in your area.

After you watch the show, post here and share your thoughts.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
That's really cool, this will be interesting. When Kermit was on the show he was pretty edgey, some people here liked it, others did not. With Grover it will be a little diffrent. Too bad he isn't on all week like Kermit was.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, folks forget that the first Muppet Show was titled "Sex and Violence."

Grover was always intended to be a kids' icon.

I look forward to seeing more work for Grover and Cookie Monster!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh I can't wait. One of my all time favorite Sesame Street character is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live. WOOOOOOOOO!! I know I'm going to watch it. I have to get some blank tape over to my friends to let him record the SS episodes. I don't get PBS. I hope I can get him to record them or set his VCR.

beaker

Reaction score
This...will be interesting. Been awhile since a Sesame character was on late night tv.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
beaker said:
This...will be interesting. Been awhile since a Sesame character was on late night tv.
In fact it's probably the first time.