1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Grover on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" this Monday

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by GelflingWaldo, Apr 1, 2005.

1. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

To celebrate the new season of Sesame Street (which starts this Monday, April 4, on PBS), Sesame Workshop will be sending a blue and furry representative out to promote the show. Grover, the fun and furry monster from Sesame Street, will be a guest on the talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Monday night to promote the new season of Sesame Street. "Jimmy Kimmel Live" is shown on ABC at 12:05am (so technically it is really early Tuesday morning). Check your local ABC station for times, channel, and details in your area.

After you watch the show, post here and share your thoughts.

2. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

That's really cool, this will be interesting. When Kermit was on the show he was pretty edgey, some people here liked it, others did not. With Grover it will be a little diffrent. Too bad he isn't on all week like Kermit was.
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Well, folks forget that the first Muppet Show was titled "Sex and Violence."

Grover was always intended to be a kids' icon.

I look forward to seeing more work for Grover and Cookie Monster!!
  4. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

what are you talking about?
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Oh I can't wait. One of my all time favorite Sesame Street character is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live. WOOOOOOOOO!! I know I'm going to watch it. I have to get some blank tape over to my friends to let him record the SS episodes. I don't get PBS. I hope I can get him to record them or set his VCR.
  6. Pumpkinhead

Pumpkinhead New Member

I'll have to check this out. Truly awesome.
  7. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Got Tivo all set for it. Hooray!
  8. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

This...will be interesting. Been awhile since a Sesame character was on late night tv.
  9. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

In fact it's probably the first time.
  10. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Historians? Does this check out?

:confused:
  11. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

QUOTE]Well, folks forget that the first Muppet Show was titled "Sex and Violence."[/QUOTE]

Well I know dat, :) I don't even think it's a matter of forgetting, but rather then a fact of never knowing for the most part.
  12. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Maybe Grover will get up on his table and "Flash" Jimmy Kimmel with his Super Grover Raincoat (I.E. Drew Berrymore on David lettermann)
  13. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I do think that grover was on the tonight show with johnny carson though.
  14. Mandie

Mandie New Member

My Tivo is set! Grover is my favorite from SS, WUBBA WUBBA WUBBA!
  15. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf New Member

When a bunch of them were on The West Wing last year, it was the first time any of the SS Muppets were on a prime time show -- unless you count the occasional cameo on The Muppet Show. :smirk:
  16. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

DARN IT!! The show isn't on down here! :grouchy:
    I checked my TV listings & some other program is on at 12:05 here.
    And I was looking forward to seeing lovable furry Grover :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOPS! Just found out that I WILL be able to see it! (I thought that my ABC affilate didn't get it for some strange reason but I checked Online & it will!)
  17. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

why is that?
  18. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

OOPS! Mistake!

I found out that I WILL be able to see Jimmy Kimmel. I thought that my ABC affiliate didn't carry it but just found out that it does!YIPPEE!!! :excited:
  19. Mklonstage

Mklonstage New Member

OH I FORGOT....ALL I SAW WAS THE LAST 5 min of the show :mad:
  20. gfarkwort

gfarkwort Member

twas ok...not great..I recorded it
    Eric's voice was kind of annoying after awhile
    And the band at the end was scary...and the singer wasnt so great