Grover on Rove Live: Anyone catch it?

Rainbow Connect

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering if there is anyone here from Australia that managed to catch Grover being interviewed on Rove Live last Tuesday? It was fantastic, but does anyone know who the performer was? I never caught his Miss Piggy or Elmo interviews, but I really appreciated the fact he treated Grover with dignity, and wasn't confused at all as to how to interact with a Muppet!

practicecactus

Reaction score
Yes I did!
Yeah, Grover was absolutly on fire!Rove is pretty big on muppets and stuff like that so he gave grover a lot of set ups and grover was great with them.
Eric Jacobson is the man responsible for bringing life to super grover's alter ego.
Elmo's been on a couple of times now to promote his dancing elmo toys.And his first appearance was awsome.When asked if he had tried Vegemite , his response was "that's stuff's nasty." and he did that eyeball tweak he does .-if you've never seen this , it's kind of hard to explain, but bassically one of his eye's dips slightly .-great stuff.
I love how these guys are great in interviews. It shows they're excellent at AD-LIBing and not just straight forward , rehearsed performing on tape.

P.S. You should join us over at Muppets Down Under