1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Grover Puppet on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by rtgentry, Jan 7, 2009.

1. rtgentry Member

2. muppetperson Well-Known Member

maybe you should show a pic of Grover with his mouth open?
  3. rtgentry Member

Maybe if I get a chance.
  4. TheCreatureWork Active Member

Crappy

They took off the auction! Darn!:confused:
  5. rtgentry Member

They took it off cause I had listed that paypal would have to add 3% total. I will try to relist.

Any takers before hand?
  6. rtgentry Member

7. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Well, I bid up to $50. Can't budget higher than that. Anyway, hope that helps some.
  8. rtgentry Member

any bids help. thanks
  9. rtgentry Member

fyi its relisted but dont use the furst link use the second
  10. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

These guys look great! Any chance you can link some larger pics please? I gotta get a good look at the fine craftsmanship that went into them.

Are you able to disclose who made them for you? Or are these your own handy work?

Good luck on the auctions, Cheers,
    :)
    Anthony
  11. CoOKiE Member

I also think you'd have a better chance of selling him for a higher price if you took larger shots and more angles. So tempting but i'm in the same boat you are man.

good luck
  12. rtgentry Member

if you go to photobucket my album is rtgentry and the pics are larger. I dont know why they came out so small on ebay. Its never done that before.

I am trying to find my camera card so I can get better pics today
  13. rtgentry Member

14. CoOKiE Member

Ok now you're REALLY making me feel poor. Those pics will really help you sell him now. He really looks good and i so wish i had the money... but its gone too high for me right now.

And i can tell that the puppet is worth more then that so i can only expect it to go higher.

btw... did u ever go any further on your Cookie Monster?
  15. rtgentry Member

cookie never got past prototype due to money.
  16. rtgentry Member

I would have to try to contac the builder and ask for permission to disclose that info. But I seem to have lost contact. I will keep trying and if they dont I will let you know if you are a serious bidder.
  17. rtgentry Member

Well its less then 48 hours til the end of the auction. If you are interested please check out the link and place a bid, Thanks to those who tried but cant continue. The builder has not contacted me , if they dont then I will reveal the builder at 24 hours left in the auction. But you have to pm me if you want to know and are interested in bidding.
  18. rtgentry Member

you know, Grover IS the cutest Blue Monster on Ebay ......
  19. rtgentry Member

Okay 24 hours left till the auctions ends for your very own Grover Puppet. If you want to know the name of the builder and want to bid, pm me , he said I could tell you, I just dont think he wants it posted from here to high heaven
  20. rtgentry Member

The high bidder of the grover puppet should get with a prop builder here to get a super grover helmet, cape and emblem made for him.