Grover skit from today's show

mikebennidict

Reaction score
this was 1 of those stupid skits, but funny in the end. Grover wants to help somebody but no one needs his help and he get upset about it and makes a scene. then all of the animals who he tried to help decide to help him and Grover and he says he doesn't need help. i wonder were they took him? probably to a mental hospital. hahahahhaha!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do you ever capitalize, or coherently put your thoughts together at all? It's very hard to read your posts. I'm not saying this to be mean, of course, but if you organize your thoughts, more people will understand exactly what you are talking about.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Hey Dr. Tooth, what is your problem? Why do you have to insult everyone, your'e really mean to Gee Bee, and now your'e being mean to Mike. I can understand his posts just fine, so it's YOU who has the problem with it. You are a very insulting person, and I reccomend you stay away from here and get some help because you obviously don't belong here.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Do you ever capitalize, or coherently put your thoughts together at all? It's very hard to read your posts. I'm not saying this to be mean, of course, but if you organize your thoughts, more people will understand exactly what you are talking about.
big deal if i don't capitalize stuff! and i think my message if perfectly clear. sounds like you too much time on your hands.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don_Music_2004 said:
Why do you have to insult everyone, your'e really mean to Gee Bee, and now your'e being mean to Mike. I can understand his posts just fine, so it's YOU who has the problem with it.
I am NOT being mean here, just asking him to make his posts a little neater. I had to read his post like 3 times before I could understand what he was saying. I'm sorry if you cannot take any constructive critisisms... I said before, I waas not trying to be mean, just asking if he could spend a little more time on his posts, as some times they are hard to understand. Sorry... maybe it is I who should take more time to read his posts.

And as for Gee bee.... the guy deserves it... he was mean to me first!

and as for this remark... >>I reccomend you stay away from here and get some help because you obviously don't belong here.<<

I am too polite to rebuttal that. I am NOT trying to be mean to anyone on purpose (except Gee Bee... he's just out and out nasty lately).

To sum it up, mike's post was too run together to understand, myself. I was just saying that he should spend a little more time to space things out. Unless you aren't too good at typing (not an insult... I've met plenty of people who are bad typists, I'm one myself)

Sorry if you taken any offense....

Whatever

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
ITo some it up, mike's post was too run together to understand, myself. I was just saying that he should spend a little more time to space things out. Unless you aren't too good at typing (not an insult... I've met plenty of people who are bad typists, I'm one myself)

Sorry if you taken any offense....
Speaking of contructive criticism, the phrase is "to sum it up," not "to some it up." Just so you know. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oops... well it happens to me too. In fact, just forget everything I said, because I DID NOT want to be mean to mike... just saying I didn't quite understand what he was saying. But we all make mistakes... some fix them, some don't. All I am saying is that I am sorry if I sounded harsh, just suggesting in the future to make things a bit clearer in your posts. You don't have to, of course. I'm just suggesting.

Censored

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
And as for Gee bee.... the guy deserves it... he was mean to me first!

I am too polite to rebuttal that. I am NOT trying to be mean to anyone on purpose (except Gee Bee... he's just out and out nasty lately).
Read the archives, everyone, and decide for yourselves who "threw the first punch." I think you will all see that Dr. Tooth (along with another member) started reacting to certain opinions with extreme negativity and insults. I don't push first, but I do push back. Our opinions had nothing to do with anyone personally, they were simply about the current status of the show today. If the difficulty was just with me, it would be one thing, but now there are other people complaining about Dr. Tooth's attitude. I, for one, am not going to put up with it and neither should anyone else. Once again, I would like to call a truce, but it's his call.

Chill. :smile: