Grr..Man..

Ernie101

Reaction score
I'm just not in the greatest of moods. I have summer school for the next 2 weeks, my girlfriends upset with me, My parents may be getting a divorce...and I need to get through this. I'm not trying to whine..just need to get it off my chest.. Thanks.

Drake.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Don't worry Drake my man. It'll all be better in the end. Everybody has days when they feel crummy. Everything'll be alright! Don't worry be happy!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Things will get better for you. Here's why I think this:
1. I met some really good friends in some of my summer school classes (high school and college)

2. Girlfriends get upset, it's one of the things they do best. She'll eventually get over it, and all that will be left is making up.

3. Not that I know anything about it, and forgive me if I upset you, but your parents are surely splitting up for problems they have with one another. I'm sure they both love you very much.

Keep your chin up. You will get through this and in the end you'll be a better person for it. :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aah, exactly what Docnzhoss said. Read what he said a second time, as what he said is true. Just take one thing at a time. Right now, you could concentrate on just school, until that's over. Nothing is impossible. **Hugs**

Ernie101

Reaction score
Thank you all! So far this has really helped me.. but who knows, I may be coming back here tommorow after another crappy day. Thank you for your support.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you're having a bad week! Just know that we are all here for you and you can spill to us anytime you want! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, indeed, Beth is right. We are here for you, your a member of the family now.
Mrs Pepper is right, read what Docnzhoss said. Docnzhoss is right, Sumemr School can be fun, and you'll meet some cool guys there. As for Girl-friends, *touch wood* I've never had one yet...And...about parents, and divorse, there are people here who have goine through that and are going through it even now. We'll be here to support, and help you.

Vibs

Reaction score
For the not being in a great mood thing, I've had a pretty hard time the last couple of weeks too. But I'm much better now, trying to focus on good things in life (Such as MC and... MC and.... Muppets etc. :wink: ) and it helps me on my way. Of course you can feel so down that everything seems terrible, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be okay.

I've never had a boyfriend myself, but I can imagine it must be tough having a boyfriend who is upset with you... Maybe you can talk and things will settle down?

And for the parents thing... well... That's me right now. Only that I know they will get a divorce soon, actually right now my mum is packing her stuff - It's harder not knowing wether they will or not. But if they do, you can always come crying to me and we'll cry together, and then in a few months we'll both feel much better! A home with parents that pretend they love each other and really don't is not funny either.

*HUGS*

~Vibs.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Thank all of you so much for your support. It's just not been a very easy week.. First of all..I have been having that fear of death hanging over my head(whitch is not the best thing to have.) Aswell as the problems I have posted here...

Vibs, looks like we are in the situation. See, I am not sure if they are or aren't ...but it is almost positive they are.. things are getting worse not better. My mom was getting ready to leave last week.. hopefully things will work out for you..

..Summer school was dull today, not ready for another day of that..

Drake.