1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Grrrrr...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Katzi428, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I know that you all don't know me personally. I've been on MC since about 2000 so let's say that a good handful of you know me on here have known me for about 12 years & change. I've spoken to one of you on the phone once or twice. So you accept the fact that I'm handicapped, right (I hope?) I accept differences in everyone! So there might be others here that might be handicapped!So there are people here that are gay! Big deal! We're ALL PEOPLE!!
    I was at Disney World this past week& stayed in my mother's boyfriend's timeshare w/him,my mom , my younger brother ,his fiancee & their 2 little kids (2 & 6 months) He hardly talked to me at ALL!! When my sister came on Friday night he hardly talked to her EITHER! She gave my 2 yeear old nephew a fireman's hat & my brother scoffed "Oh you could get one of those ANYWHERE!" Saturday afternoon my mom chewed my younger brother out for treating me & my younger sister (she's gay) & me like garbage! His answer was "Oh..what does that mean?That I'm doomed for the rest of my life??" I only hope that nothing bad happens to my little niece & nephew when they get older where they get sick & it leaves THEM handicapped! No thanks to my younger brother being a jerk I had 4 seizures this weekend (medium .My mouth was shaking but the rest of me wasn't.I'm fine now.)
    (This isn't the first time my younger brother has treated my sister & I like slime. Several years ago he & my sister were fighting at my older brother's house .My younger brother had my sister against the wall screaming at her. Even before that back in 2005 my younger brother was on a cruise with us at Christmas time & was making stupid cracks about me getting lost on the ship. My oldest niece who was SEVEN at the time wanted to help me at time. Shows how mature SHE was at the time huh? Even now she's mature! Kind of sad that my 12 year old niece can accept that her aunt is handicapped & my 32 year old BROTHER can't!:rolleyes: I THINK my niece knows my sister is gay but I won't say anything. It's up to my older brother or my sister to let my niece know.)
  2. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Wow... No offense or anything, but your younger brother sounds like a jerk! I mean, I guess that's what brothers do, but I wouldn't know, so...

Oh well, I accept differences.
    Katzi428 likes this.
  3. Katzi428

No offense taken! He is a jerk (among a few other words I can't say in here unless I want my squeaky clean record in here banned!:eek:)
    But yeah...you get the picture. ;)
  4. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Hm, I only recently joined this site and I don't know you, but honestly I can't believe your brother behaves like that. Can't accept that one his sisters is handicapped and the other one is homosexual, that's just... ugh.
    I've never been around handicapped people before, so I wouldn't know how to treat them, but I tell you I'm accepting people the way they are (unless they're bullies).
    Katzi428 and miss kermie like this.
  5. Katzi428

Hi Yuna,
    First of all, welcome to MC!:) I've been a member here for a LONG time! You'll love it here! I don't tolerate bullies either. (I was bullied a lot as a kid & even bullied Online, but not in here. The mods have a handle of the undesirables in here. ;))
    Second, yeah...it IS sickening that my brother can't handle that his two sisters aren't "perfect" in his eyes. That's EXACTLY what he wants; perfection in his life! If (heaven forbid) something goes wrong with one of kids I'll feel VERY sorry for HIM AND whichever child gets sick. I'll also feel sorry for his wife (when he gets married ; right now he's engaged to my 2 year old nephew & 6 month old niece's mom. The wedding is next year.) I could have made a few nasty comments about that to him,but I'M the bigger person. Why stoop to HIS level?
    Kathy (feel free to call me Kathy. EVERYONE in here does!:) )
  6. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Forgive me, but he IS handicapped. The mention of him putting someone against a wall made me want to crawl through this laptop and strangle him, fillet him, and leave his innards out to dry, especially because that's my father's usual response to not getting his way. He is antisocial, at the very least. Someone THAT abusive is way off in the sanity department. He is NOT "normal".
    newsmanfan and miss kermie like this.
  7. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Thank you :)

Join the club, I've been bullied, too. All because I'm a little childish, very quiet and because I have a speech impediment.

Woah, I'd also feel sorry for his wife and his kids, if they get sick. But he should continue acting this way and someday, he's all alone in the world.

Will do, Kathy :)
    Katzi428 likes this.
  8. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

Don't worry, we all love you here. <3
    Katzi428 likes this.
  9. Katzi428

Kelly..I'm with you! There was NO excuse for my brother doing what he did! I mentioned he's engaged? I give the marriage a year tops!(He's only getting married because he got his girlfriend pregnant twice!I'd say more but this is a Family Forum.) I'm having serious doubts about going to the wedding next year.
  10. Katzi428

Thank you kyunkyua. I love you guys too! <3 :)
  11. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------------
    Kathy...already emailed you, you know my opinion on creeps like that. But I'll repeat it for anyone else here having a hard time with jerks who treat them like trash: they do not exist, for all useful purposes -- so refuse all interaction with them. Air. Empty air. Not worth your time to even acknowledge.

Hope you can keep good relations with your youngest niece & nephew. And I hope the family as a whole makes it plain that your brother's attitude will not be accepted.

----------------
    Katzi428 likes this.
  12. Katzi428

Thanks Kris. I Emailed you back. I'm HOPING that he doesn't poison my nephew & niece's minds about me & my sister. (I was trying to teach my nephew how to say "Aunt Kathy" on this trip but no luck. On the other hand, he's shy like my brother was at that age.So OK. I'll let it slide)
  13. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

He should be like me, and most people here. Since he's probably the youngest kid, he's probably more jealous of the older kids having the most attention and feels animosity towards you for that one. But you know my feelings on things. LOVE EVERYBODY. I mean, you know what they say, Red and Yellow, Black and White, we're all precious in his eyes. We're all the same in that we're different and that's what makes us awesome. People like that need to wake up and learn that family is forever. If there was a thing in the past that happened, that's in the past. Family, no matter if they're straight, gay, mentally challenged, handicapped, etc., is forever. They're who you've lived with. They will die for you, they are the first people you look at when something happens for support, or for money or whatever. This picture here was tweeted by Big Kenny, and I couldn't help but post it here to prove my point. I know my point is something I've made time and time again, but until people start to accept others for who/what they are, then I will keep saying it and trying to make the point that we should ALL LOVE EVERYBODY! No matter what.
    [​IMG]

Daniel
    kyunkyua likes this.
  14. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Where'd that awesome mosaic come from?
  15. Katzi428

Daniel..he's second youngest. My sister was born 17 months after him. You know how some teenagers go through rebellious attitudes?(Teens here in MC,I'm NOT saying YOU'RE rebellious.) My brother was HORRIFIC!!:eek: He went into the Marines on his 18th birthday. We figured it would straighten his butt out. And it did!...(for about a year or 2.) Then he started his garbage ALL over again. :rolleyes:.
    I like the mosaic by the way! :) But who's Big Kenny?
  16. Teheheman

I believe that's on his floor but I don't know, I've never been to his house. Big Kenny is a musician who is a Godfather of the MuzikMafia and one half of Big & Rich. Check him out.
    Back to the topiat hand, he needs a good smack upside the head but I bet that when his kids grow up and like you guys better than him, and maybe it'll take one of you blowing up at him to realize it. Maybe I'm just rambling,

Daniel
  17. Katzi428

No...you're not rambling. The biggest thing I'm afraid of is that he'll say negative things about me and my sister and me to his kids to keep them away from us. I already decided that I'm not going to his wedding next year. Why bother? Even though his fiancee & family are very nice,I'll still feel ill at ease. (My sister isn't going.) Hey..who knows ? His fiancee might see how he was towards me and my sister & blow the whistle on him & call off the engagement. (She has a little niece with a heart defect. Goodness knows how my piece of trash brother acts around that little girl:rolleyes:) I have a stonger word than "trash" but it'd get filtered out ..I think you all know what it is.;)
  18. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Oh Kath, I'm so sorry you're dealing with this! I hope he can pull his head out of his you know what someday and see what an awesome sister he has. As an only child nothing irritates me more than when people can't appreciate their siblings!!
    Katzi428 likes this.
  19. Katzi428

Thanks Beth,
    You would think at the tender age of 32 he'd be accepting of his older sister's being handicapped. I did so much for him when he was little. I realize that he's an adult now. When we were in WDW I was practically killing myself trying to find Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck cartoons for his son. But Disney Jr. was just showing promos and hadn't really started until the 23rd . What did I get? NOTHING! Not so much as a "THANK YOU!" If anything a gruff :grouchy: "Forget it, Kath" You would think WDW would be FILLED with Mickey cartoons! Nope. Not in the afternoon. Phineas & Ferb, yes. There goes my "Aunt Of The Year" award.(Then again my older brother's kids love me.)
  20. Teheheman

I'd call her first and ask if she would want you and her to go to the wedding. I mean, if you don't wanna go cause of him, that's fine. But if she's nice to you and she invites you, then she should know that she's not the whole reason that you and her aren't going. BUT, like I said, sometimes you gotta put that stuff aside and be there for family. Again, I'm not good at giving advice, you do what you feel is right.

Daniel