1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Grrrrr...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Katzi428, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Daniel,
    I see their marriage lasting a year tops. She'll see his true side & take off with the kids! I think the only reason why he's marrying her is because he got her pregnant (twice!) (If this wasn't a Family Forum I'd say what else I'm thinking, but unfortunately I can't.If you can read between the lines, you'll know what I'm thinking)
    As I said, I'll feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable being there.My mother & several other people don't blame me. It'll be a small wedding anyway.
  2. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    Well...try to keep in touch with her APART from him. That will both get the message across that you love the little ones, and that you refuse to put up with idiot brother's rudeness. See if you can get to know your almost-sis-in-law a little better.

--------------
  3. Katzi428

I intend on doing that. She really is nice. What she sees in my brother is beyond me. :rolleyes:
  4. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

God, you'd love my school. They like people with speech impediments, but they hate the following:

• Fat People (Me)
    • :concern: Wierdoes (Me)
    • :scary: People who look ugly (Apparently Me)
    • :fishy: People who sometimes don't act their age (Me)
    • :mad: People with anger issues (Me)
    I shall join the club too. :o
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Those are also the reasons why I'm bullied. A few days ago, a girl told me to get a plastic surgery. Bit rich coming from someone who looks like she bathed in a vanity case :rolleyes:
    Muppet fan 123 and miss kermie like this.
  6. Katzi428

Yuna & miss kermie...to quote 2 very wise men that are no longer with us (well at least I think They're wise..my father & my grandfather) don't let the idiots get you down. (actually the word wasn't "idiot " it was a word beginning with a "b" & used to refer to babies who they didn't know who the father was.If you watch "South Park" you've heard it used after "You Killed Kenny!"But the word would get blocked out here.)
    I DO keep in touch with my future sister in law. She says my brother loves me. (BALONEY!:rolleyes::mad: ) I didn't tell her I'm not going to the wedding though. I had said to her that he might teach my little niece & nephew to keep away from me & she was hurt by that. (My mother was angry with me for saying that to her. So I felt guilty.)
    Kathy
    miss kermie and Yuna Leonhart like this.
  7. mo

mo Well-Known Member

for a while I kinda wanteda speech impediment. It's not much to want but I love being different
    want makes me different:
    1.I'm american (I live in the uk)
    2.I never wear make up to school!
    3.I'm a little crazed!
    4.I loves tacos! wait... alotta people like talcos
    5.I stutter when I read out loud!
    6.I have a mild case of aspergers! like jim!:jim:

that's all I got and kathy if your brother does stuff like that then he's a total jerk!
    sorry for the langueage!
  8. Katzi428

Mo...
    a) no need to apologize (he IS a total jerk!)
    b) I didn't really wear much makeup to school
    c)what bad language? (if you had cursed it would have been deleted out with stars like these----> *** )
    d) it's fun to be a little crazed! :crazy: (just try not to go overboard in school with your craziness ,otherwise your teachers will get mad.;))
    mo likes this.
  9. Yuna Leonhart

Me neither :)

Doesn't matter and, for the record, I like it crazy and weird :crazy:
    miss kermie and mo like this.
  10. mo

mo Well-Known Member

yuna arent you from germany? I was born in germany!
  11. Yuna Leonhart

Yep, I live in Germany, very near the Polish border. In fact, just a car drive and after an hour, I'm in Poland :D

But you're born in Germany? Sweet :)
  12. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I was born in bonn we have alot of video footage.I don't know why!
  13. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I was born in America!

I know, I know, not as awesome. I want to be a french baby.
  14. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I was born in a hospital

Daniel
  15. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I was going yo move to france now I'm in england :)