Guess Series 7

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
How many Muppet Treasure Island figures do you think have to be made? It would be great to see them all, but it's unrealistic to think they'll all be made.

My pics:
Kermit (planned)
Gonzo/Rizzo (planned)
Sam Arrow (planned)
Polly/Clueless

It would be fantastic to have other characters like Spa’ am, Benjamina Piggy, Fozzie, Blind Pew, Pirate Sweetums, Pirate Lew, Mad Monte, Bunsen and Beaker, but I don't find them to be must-haves or very strong singular figures (that's probably the most important aspect). I’m anxious to see what happens.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gordon Universe
Come on, Wiggy - Let us have our fun!
Hey I'm not the only one. At least 2 other people pointed it put.

Anyway, the point is this was a probably guess as to whats in series 7 and Ken already told us where the figures are comming from and that there is no EM Bus playset. Dem's da rules.

About MTI figures. I think Ken mentioned something about there being 5 in the line so my guess for MTI figures is:

Sam (duh :big_grin:)
Kermit
Fozzie
Gonzo/Rizzo (Ken mentioned an interest in putting them together)
Piggy

I'd love to see Clueless Morgan and Polly, and maybe they'll show up in series 7 as a HUGE surprise, but who knows? MTI could have been an entire line of it's own.

Gordon Universe

Reaction score
The EM Bus would be a HUGE surprise, since wer'e not supposed to be getting it, especially so soon. That's why I listed it, and I want it. I understood the rules, just felt like bending them for my own wishful thinking.

Besides, any big surprise would probably deter from the rules a little (at least I would hope so), otherwise it wouldn't be too surprising. Maybe a Sesame Street character as seen from the Muppet Show. *sigh * a fan can dream, can't he?

Hm... what would surprise me? A Penguin 2 or 3 pack would. Or any sort of random animal pack, for that matter. Not much else. A Frank Oz Muppet. Anatomically correct Fozzie.

To-scale Sweetums wouldn't so much surprise me, as just make me excited to the point of laundry day being a day early.

WiGgY

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean by "Anatomically correct Fozzie."?

Also, I suggested an idea to Ken about putting Lips into a series with a EM bus accessory. Much in the same way Link comes with a model Swine Trek. I think that would be awesome, even though Lips never actually rode in the bus. If we are too see an EM bus, it will probably be in mini form some how. Though a HUGE playset would indeed rock.