Guess where I'm a goin?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To the art musuem to see a tribute to Jim Henson and the muppets! I'm so psyched! I can't believe I almost forgot today is his birthday!

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
today is his birthday?
well HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIM HENSON!
and, I am happy for you that you're going to that musuem!^_^ :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My day at the art musuem:

My mom had to work today, so I didn't get to see the entire tribute, but here's what I did see: an episode of Dinosaurs (the spoiled food gone bad), Muppets Tonight with Tony Bennett, Muppets Tonight The Shoemaker and the Elvises, and clips from "Muppet Magic" DVD. It was hilarious!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:

My mom had to work today, so I didn't get to see the entire tribute, but here's what I did see: an episode of Dinosaurs (the spoiled food gone bad), Muppets Tonight with Tony Bennett, Muppets Tonight The Shoemaker and the Elvises, and clips from "Muppet Magic" DVD. It was hilarious!
The Shoe Maker and the Elves are from the DTV special, "Muppet Classic Theater" which was made in the 90's which was hosted by Gonzo and Rizzo.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:

Yup, like Barry Lee said, the Shoemaker and the Elvises is from Muppet Classic theatre. (in case you missed my thread)

So, did you enjoy it? That's so fun!