What guests do you want?
from
BARRY LEE
------------
Muppet Files

CousinLuke

Reaction score
Some Guest stras I wnat are
Natalie Portman and any other STAR WARS actor.
In case you can not tell, I am a big STAR WARS fan.:wink:
Besides that
ME!!!!!!!! or did you mean famous people?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Guest Stars

:big_grin: Tom Hanks The one that plays Grodon on SS, Ben Affalic ,Van Disseal ,The two guys from Dude wheres my car. how about any of the people from American Pie Brain Henson Or Carroll Spinney (Big Bird) How About Mark Hamill just becaue he's been on the other muppet show how about this one. Will Smith, Tommy Lee Jones, Aonold Swannagger. theres my two cents :crazy:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

By the way, the guy that plays Gordon on "Sesame Street" is Roscoe Orman. That's the only one I'm familiar with anyway.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Um, Cyndi Lauper. :big_grin:
Kathy Bates would be fun too. Cher, because they never got the chance to have her on the Muppet Show. Reese Witherspoon would play well off the characters and it currently hot. I think it's important for the Muppets to associate with new stars. Conan O'Brien, he's earned it with all his Muppet references. He'd do it too. Eric Idle would be a riot. Snoop Dog.... just kidding!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i could see conan obrien and even kiresten dunst from spiderman and bring it on. hey i did a muppey show outline with her a few months back...

ryan

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
A cool idea would be the speedy delivery guy from MISTER ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD. It would be kinda bittersweet, too, I think, for him to be starring on a muppets television show after Mister Rogers death.

As for other guest stars:
- David Bowie -- If you watched the awesome A&E Live by Request episode with him & caught the telephone conversation between him and that young boy, it is obvious that he loves kids, and thus would be that much better as a guest on the latest muppet show. Plus, I think that many fans would get a kick out of seeing the goblin king and Jim Henson's muppets together!

- Willie Nelson

- Neil Young -- His endless hours of work on the annual Bridge School Benefits & undying dedication to the disabled community make him, IMO, a well deserving guest star on a muppets television show

- Barry Manilow

LadyHyde

Reaction score
EWAN!!!!!

Anyway, here's more-

Katie Holmes (She was in "Muppets from Space" being hit on by Pepe and a show with that as the main plot would be funny.)
Frankie Muniz
Melissa Joan Hart
Jimmy Fallon
Will Sasso
Andy Dick
Alyssa Milano

That's all I can think of for now.....

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
the band cold play would be great on the show.

ryan

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Of the ones other people had....
Kirsten Dunst
Natalie Portman
Ewan Macgregor
Reese Witherspoon

Rory on Gilmore Girls (.....Dangit, why can I not remember her name???)
Viggo Mortenson
Sean Astin
David Foley (Though I doubt he'd do it)
Harrison Ford
Orlando Bloom (Just because :flirt: )
Billy Joel

....That's all I can think of for now!