Gum Chewing

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Vent! Vent! Yeah, man!

Hey, I thought you were home-schooled.
I am, but I have private classes on Thursdays (like this year for instance, Chemisty, and Geometry, man I hate math!) But anyway, my thursday classes have now forbidden "crap" and "fart". Now fart, I can understand because it's a word my own mother won't let me say, but since when was crap a bad word?

Is it our faults that grown-ups can't keep up with us kids and out gutter-slang?!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Oh Man, My Senior Year is awesome, I have such an easy year, my classes for 3rd Quarter are Computer Software, Web Page Design, Art, and Band, YAY!!!! I only have 4 real classes the whole year (Government, Economics, and 2 terms of English)

BEAR

Reaction score
First of all, saying "fart" and "crap" should not be grounds for punishment. They are not dirty words. "crap" is a nice way of saying "sh**" and "fart" is just a silly slang word. No offense but what kind of school is that.
I do remember when I was in hs/elementry, we weren't allowed to chew gum or wear hats in class. they also didn't like us to have cell phones or pagers. And where i come from, God forbid anyone to take a cell phone away from a 15 year old. Remember pogs? Those were banned from my elementry school.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
\No offense but what kind of school is that.
A private educated "co-op" school that shares the same building as an Evangelical-free church.