1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Guys and Dolls

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by zanimum, Mar 19, 2005.

1. zanimum New Member

Does anyone happen to know if the Monsterpiece Theatre song/skit "Guys and Dolls" is floating around on any Sesame Street videos, DVDs, or CDs? Or perhaps even as an MP3?

I'm doing a college presentation on gender roles in society, and this would a wonderful illustration of the changes that have occured in the Western world of what is deemed acceptable.

It starred Herry and Zoe. Zoe played with trucks, Herry with a rag doll.
  2. GonzoLeaper Active Member

I remember seeing that song. But when I saw it, it starred Herry and Ruby! (This would be probably somewhere in the late 1980s!) :)