Had a nice muppet dream.

BorkBork

Reaction score
I woke up a while ago from a very nice dream.

I was visiting the set of what seemed to be sesame street. Jim & frank was there. Also Benny Hill was there, i don't know why :big_grin:

Someone asked me to hold a puppet in a puppetcrowd during the shoots.

Suddenly Jim and Frank came up to my puppet and started talking to it with their puppets (Bert & Ernie).
I had to start adlibing and they said afterwards that they liked my act.
They asked me if i was willing to join the muppet crew :smile:

Then i woke up.

I also had a more horrifying dream...I was at a cinema located in the old WTC, and i figure you can all guess what happened during the film....kaboom, not a very nice experience. From that dream i can *sort of* imagine what the people in those buildings felt like.

/Andrs

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Yeah, I had multiple dreams a month or so ago featuring the Muppets and a terrorist attack. Just as well, I probably think about 9/11 just as much as anything these days.

OT, the WTC had a cinema, too?

BorkBork

Reaction score
i don't think they had...but it was in my dream. i have never been there, not even i new york...not even in the us...i live in sweden :wink:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I live in southwest US. Never been to NYC. On 9/11, I kind of knew what the Twin Towers were, but didn't really know what the WTC was, so I kind of missed out on the whole "shock" thing.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I once had a dream where Fozzie was crying. Instead of tears coming from his eyes, they came out of his mouth! Weird. I took one of my McDonalds Muppet toys (the ones that you build a Muppet) and did that and I cracked up!

Ryan

Reaction score
I latley have been having MANY Muppet dreams:
1.The first one dealt with My birthday party, with a suprise guest appearance from Sweetums
2. Okay, now this next one is pretty out there. I'm out at a dark run down carnival, and I see Miss Piggy and Fat Albert (together, no less) trying to win a Nanco Piggy on a carnival game (get the rings around the milk bottle).....Suddenly, Frank Oz walks by and says to Piggy, "Nice job, Eric"...
3. Now, it's 1976, and I'm on the set of SNL, trying to get the Muppets back on the show, using the "Beatles" gag.
4. Finally, It's 1982, and I'm in the Creature Workshop making the first Dark Crystal heads. Soon, the pod people come alive and begin dancing and singing. They pick me up and throw me into a dark room. It looks like a drawer. Well, it was. Apparently, Muppets wanted to give the builders a taste of their own medicine.

strange, huh?
:wink:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
You're a sick, twisted, demented man. You remind me of myself.

Luke

Reaction score
"Luke The Mystifying" here, Muppet Dream Psycholgist Extrodinare !!!!

I will interpret your dreams and tell you the real meanings behind them :-

BorkBork
I was visiting the set of what seemed to be sesame street. Jim & frank was there. Also Benny Hill was there, i don't know why

The significance of Benny Hill is that you would like to chase Miss Piggy around a farm, wearing a straw hat. The significance of Jim and Frank, and Sesame Street is that you would like Bert & Ernie to watch you doing this.

Boyraisin2
Yeah, I had multiple dreams a month or so ago featuring the Muppets and a terrorist attack.

Ok. this one is easy. You are plotting to go over to Germany and seize back control of the Henson Company. Be careful, the EMTV security guards may be hiding explosives in large sausages.

DrTooth
I once had a dream where Fozzie was crying. Instead of tears coming from his eyes, they came out of his mouth! Weird. I took one of my McDonalds Muppet toys (the ones that you build a Muppet) and did that and I cracked up!

You have a secret idea that McDonalds are substituting 'Bear' for 'Cow' ----- this may be a definite possibility.

I'll do Scooters later as he's REALLY wierd and i'm going to have to consult with my magic 8 ball !!!!!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
You're a sick, twisted, demon--no wait, you're right.

Although chasing Miss Piggy around a farm does sound like fun! Never mind.