Had a nice muppet dream.

Luke

Reaction score
Getting back to the dream analysis, i have had a chance to consult with my magic 8 ball, but it's not talking to me right now (well, nothing more than yes, no, and possibly so) but the FBI has ensured me that Ryan isn't on any 'crazed Muppet fans writing fan letters to the president' list so on we go :-

1.The first one dealt with My birthday party, with a suprise guest appearance from Sweetums

You fear you are going to have a severe problem with hair growth by the time you are 25. You also have a hidden desire to break into Hollywood.

2. Okay, now this next one is pretty out there. I'm out at a dark run down carnival, and I see Miss Piggy and Fat Albert (together, no less) trying to win a Nanco Piggy on a carnival game (get the rings around the milk bottle).....Suddenly, Frank Oz walks by and says to Piggy, "Nice job, Eric"...

This is a tricky one. This is a protest over the quality of Miss Piggy merchandise - in the Frank Oz era, Piggy was portrayed as nothing less than an angelic vision of beauty in her merchandise..... with the exception of a few 'hogs'. In Eric's tenure as 'Piggy' we have Palisades 'effort' (although they have since reprieved themselves) and the Nanco plush. Frank was saying "Nice job, Eric" in a sarcastic and superior tone.

3. Now, it's 1976, and I'm on the set of SNL, trying to get the Muppets back on the show, using the "Beatles" gag.

You are paranoid that a crazy Muppet fan is going to try and assasinate Kermit The Frog at Muppetfest with Fozzie Bears rubber chicken.

4. Finally, It's 1982, and I'm in the Creature Workshop making the first Dark Crystal heads. Soon, the pod people come alive and begin dancing and singing. They pick me up and throw me into a dark room. It looks like a drawer. Well, it was. Apparently, Muppets wanted to give the builders a taste of their own medicine.

You are afraid of other people discovering you are completely mad, so you surround yourself by other mad people (ie:- Muppet fans) and blend in nicely. You are afraid of being institutionalised, basically because you would miss the Muppets on TV .... it would be hard changing from NBC to Fox wearing a straight-jacket !

strange, huh?

Not around here dude !

Ryan

Reaction score
LOL!
<<2. Okay, now this next one is pretty out there. I'm out at a dark run down carnival, and I see Miss Piggy and Fat Albert (together, no less) trying to win a Nanco Piggy on a carnival game (get the rings around the milk bottle).....Suddenly, Frank Oz walks by and says to Piggy, "Nice job, Eric"...

This is a tricky one. This is a protest over the quality of Miss Piggy merchandise - in the Frank Oz era, Piggy was portrayed as nothing less than an angelic vision of beauty in her merchandise..... with the exception of a few 'hogs'. In Eric's tenure as 'Piggy' we have Palisades 'effort' (although they have since reprieved themselves) and the Nanco plush. Frank was saying "Nice job, Eric" in a sarcastic and superior tone.>>

Gotta love those incredibly ugly Piggy dolls!

<<3. Now, it's 1976, and I'm on the set of SNL, trying to get the Muppets back on the show, using the "Beatles" gag.

You are paranoid that a crazy Muppet fan is going to try and assasinate Kermit The Frog at Muppetfest with Fozzie Bears rubber chicken.>>

Sometimes I scare myself!

How much do I owe you?

I gotta go see a shrink............:wink:

Ernie101

Reaction score
well you can call mine if you need one scooter the numbers 1-800-Muppethelp

crazy ernie

Reaction score
about a year ago, i had a strange dream with all muppet universe charecters in a house. and kermit was trapped in green jello