Halloween Bear

scarecroe

Reaction score
Because I couldn't make sense out of the fact that the "Bear's Holiday Celebration" CD producers would do an outstanding job at going out of their way to provide extra songs that weren't from the holiday episodes on their album, but would carelessly omit one that was a stand-out in the Halloween special, I'm providing this supplemental addition for anyone looking to make their Bear in the Big Blue House Halloween music experience more complete.

(How's that for a full geek mode, run-on sentence?)

Unfortunately, this isn't like your high-school yearbook where you pasted the Senior Prom and Graduation sections into the back. Instead, this supplemental comes with the catch that you know how to make your own CD compilations, into which you can now insert this overlooked cute little ditty by Shadow.

Enjoy:
http://muppets.scarecroe.com/bear/halloween/

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great work Scott! Thanks for sharing that with us.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Glad you enjoy it. Little things like this irk me on commercial projects when I think of how things like this slip by and how easy it would have been to have me sitting in the corner throwing my 2¢ in on the smallest inclusion.

I will say however, that apart from the omission of this song on the Holiday CD, it's just a perfect album.